Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting high while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjtillidie, Jun 5, 2010.

1. i find myself to get high while im already high, does this happen to you too? if so, how do you feel?:smoke:

2. lol i was just thinking that exact same thing today.. i keep smoking even though im high already.. ; / ,,, i dunno... i definitely like being high i guess i dont wanna come down.. so ive got 14 plants outside to keep the joints burning. so end result.. why NOT be high all the time even if ur already high. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

3. cfamjp2, that is a tasty looking flower. is it a current photo?

and yea. I seem to get high while high to stay high. lol

4. Sometimes I wait until after my peak is done before I light up again, but I usually smoke more even while I'm still peaking from the last time I smoked. It gives your peak a peak, and there's nothing better than lighting a bowl during the peak of the peak of the first peak of the night. And lighting up during THAT peak, dear God..

5. Hahah that was the perfect response. :laughing::laughing:

But seriously, OP, you're on a forum that was made specifically for the purpose of discussing marijuana-related things. Nearly everyone on this board is guilty of lighting up after they're already baked.

Edit: KoopaKing, we just posted so close together that after I hit submit, it brought me back to this page and your response was already there. :eek:

6. Am I doing it right?
    [​IMG]

7. I do it because I love smoking a joint/bong/blunt when I'm high, and it gets me higher! Especially joints, I'll just pump those out.

I usually smoke to the point of falling asleep, go for a jog or a swim, and continue on with my day.

8. I do this too. it feels sooo much better to eat a space cake and then smoke a blunt before the cake kicks in. Did it before school and was gone alll day. :cool:

9. I don't see why people like to get high before school, that shit must be boring, why waste a high like that?

10. I always smoked before school for the rush of it.but back on subject....Smoking again when ur already blasted is beast yo. lol at this but i feel like biggie when i do that

11. No, but my friends just like that. He can't relax and talk when we smoke, he's so anxious about it.

12. I have a buddy that smokes like that. Just stays smoking.

I went over there and smoked with him a couple weeks ago.

I walk in to buy a quarter from him. We smoke a couple bowls. He asks if I want to go half and half and roll a joint. I say yes. We smoke a joint. He gets out this big bong contraption and we smoke out of that for a long time. We roll another joint. We get the bowl out again and smoke that for a long time. We get the bong out again and smoke out of that. We get the bowl out and smoke that for a long time. By far the highest i've ever been.

13. [​IMG]
    Yo dawg. i heard you like getting high so we put weed in yo weed so you can get high while you get high

14. hahaha

15. lmao had me in stitches :D

16. I tend to smoke before school. it's good as long as you sleep through the boring shit. talkn to ur homies is it. thats school really. believe it or not i get good grades soooo shutt the fukk uppp . anyway. **Nuggs&&Huggs**

17. #18 redhead420, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010

[​IMG]

18. I like the joints...+rep!

19. that sounds like it'd a trip hahaha