Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high via your ears.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MesKiDcudi, Dec 5, 2012.

1. A friend of mine and I were about to blazé, and we were talking about how crazy it was that dogs can get high through their ears. That got me thinking that if dogs can do it, why can't we?
    He told me he's blown smoke into his friends ear before, not one hit but quite a few, and his friend got pretty faded from it.
    Now he's not the type of guy to lie and I know the guy he tried it with, but this still has me a little skeptical.
    I know, I know, we should've tried it ourselves, but we were already kinda high and didn't want to skew any results.

Has anybody here ever tried to get high through their ears?

2. #2 G4Grassdetta, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    seems like it'd be a waste of weed...

The membranes are probably much thinner for a dog and it would take tons more for a human.

3. Sounds like you could get an ear infection, I think you're best off using your mouth and/or rectum

4. This guys right. Cats an dogs have much thinner membranes then us in their ears, we cant absorb thc through our ears.

5. fuck you guys, i get high in my dickhole

6. Wait if thc is absorbable via membranes, couldnt you just hold weed smoke in your mouth for a while and itd go through the mucus membranes?

Not that it wouldnt be a waste.. but possible?

7. seems That's not the only orifice he's experimenting with:cool:

But I do know this works
    [​IMG]

8. sick! ashcatcher or just a handle?

9. ^Thats awesome. I need that.

10. [quote name='"ziggzag420"']Wait if thc is absorbable via membranes, couldnt you just hold weed smoke in your mouth for a while and itd go through the mucus membranes?

Not that it wouldnt be a waste.. but possible?[/quote]

It is possible it is called mouth smoking and you hold it in for like 30-60 seconds I think. http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_info23.shtml

11. #12 ClassicMike, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Only one way to find out. Shotgun a willing participant's ear and see how it goes.

12. Lemme know how it goes homie haha

13. Lol, this thread is awesomesauce.

Psyche

14. Thought of this before an I bet it works

15. If the article about mouthsoaking is accurate then yeah it might work but its not efficient, it says you need 3x the amount to get high