Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high to work and doing BETTER

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Most bosses these days i've noticed are much more liberal about pot. They tolerate it, especially with the people who do a good job at work...

I feel like pot has a bad rap at work because people might get too 'stoned' and not work at subpar. However, do any of you feel marijuana actually helps you focus at work?

For me, I just become quieter and get in my own little zone, which helps me finish my tasks quicker at work.

2. i can't work proper when stoned. i just laugh and shit.

3. i have racing thoughts....so yeah i can do manual work but nothing that requires a lot of thinking or else im distracted.

4. I get too distracted and wouldn't do well.

I could get away with it, since I work at a waterpark, but I've only tried once.

5. omg :smoke:

6. I use my mflb at work almost every day lol.... i can multitask high as a mother fucker... Trained myself in highschool how to function high hahahaahha

7. I can analyse things a bit better when I'm high sometimes but I'd be too bored to do school or work if I actually had to concentrate. Depends on the job though I guess.

8. I can function very well while high but I prefer to do all of my work sober so that I can enjoy being high that much more.

9. I have full control of myself, no matter how high I am. It's just a normal day to me, just everything looks funnier and trippier, and sometimes I get some intense relaxing body highs. Ah...I love being high. :smoking:

10. I havent gone to work high but ive gone to school high which is similar. I only did it a couple times. I just couldn't concentrate when i was high. like i found myself constantly reading over the same question trying to understand it.

11. I've tried it but I get a bit nervous around my managers. However if there are only student managers I don't give a shit. Half the time they come in hanged over from partying during the weekend

12. i go to school high sometimes. what's strange is that when i smoke with friends (which is the majority of the time i spend smoking) we all turn into kind of stereotypical stoners, laughing at everything and doing crazy shit. but when i'm high at school not only do i enjoy my classes more but i can really focus and get things done faster. Every assignment or test i've taken high i've gotten an A on.