Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting high the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stitches326, Feb 11, 2012.

1. I'm smoking my straight edge friend out tomorrow. Tips to get him high his first time?

I got high my first time by taking two massive bong hits of dank. Don't know if that means anything or if i just got lucky.

2. just dont trip him out

3. Well most people don't get high their first time, or so i've heard. so i'm trying to get him high.

4. Just smoke and keep the conversation interesting. Put a movie or something in so its not akward for the 1st timer.

5. Well for starters don't just smoke and smoke and smoke because you think he isn't getting high. Next thing you know, he will be greening out and will never smoke weed again.

Take it easy, and make sure he is inhaling correctly.

6. Can you elaborate on "inhaling correctly" for me?

7. Smoke gradually, don't hit him with 5 tokes of some bomb buds or he'll be spaced out and trippin! Just have a toke, chill for a bit and keep blazin as needed. Make sure you do something fun and maybe go out for supper or something as he'll probably feel like he didn't eat this year! Somewhere chills tho! Maybe keep somebody else around that smokes incase he starts trippin and freakin out or something haha

8. Make sure he holds it in 2-5 seconds

9. Like.. making sure the smoke goes in his lungs.. a lot of newbies who don't smoke cigarettes don't inhale and they don't get high. I think that is why a lot of people say they didn't get high their first time.. because I got fucked up my first time.

A bong is most effective to make sure he inhales, but that's a double edged sword because bongs can get you super baked easily.

10. Yeah, I was just gonna have him smoke a few bong hits. maybe not even that depending on how his lungs are taking it.

And as for all the other info, thanks a lot. It's all good ideas I'll remember (or try to) tomorrow.

11. Yeah I would say just let him hit the bong a couple times, not massive hits or anything. Then just wait a few minutes and ask him how he feels.

Have fun, I love smoking up someone for the first time haha

12. Just roll up a j a chill. I remember the first bong rip I took it felt like smoke was coming out of my ears. Put some munchies out an u will tell when he is high.

13. The reason why some don't get high the first time is usually just doing it wrong. make sure he gets in in his lungs. :smoke: