Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high the first time you smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Claxx, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I'm planning on smoking weed for the first time (yay!) and was wondering if smoking hookah will affect me getting high the first time. Most of my friends say it took them up to like 3 different times to get high.

I smoke hookah about twice a month... will this make it more likely that I get high the first time I smoke?

2. No it wont, its about how you inhale the smoke

depending on what your gonna be smoking out of i cant say how to do it

But enjoy it and remember to RELAX let it hit you

3. thank you!

4. #4 Glass Clown, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    I don't think anyone really knows how that not getting high the first time thing works. I personally think it's just that the noob doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't really get any smoke in his lungs. However, I personally did not get high the first time I smoked, and I think I remember doing it right, so I'm stumped.

Anyway, get smoke in your lungs, blow out lots of smoke, keep doing that until you forget your name...you'll get high, I promise.

PS, if you're doing it wrong, the owner of the sack you'll be smoking out of will undoutebly squirm at the very least and possibly scream at you for wasting his grass. Just be cool, throw in a couple bucks for the bowl, and keep smoking until someone corrects you or your high.