Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high on mango leaves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Wiggle, Jan 10, 2010.

1. SUP GUYS, i was talking to a friend who claims to have been smoking for about 9 years so i guessed he knew about alot of secrets of such, so we where chilling out and i asked him what he does when he dosent have any weed, so he told me that he uses MANGO LEAVES.....like from the tree, so im just posting to see if anyone else has heard of this before i try it, thanks guys:smoking: happy blazing

2. HAHAHA honestly, I think he just wants to hear you come back and tell him how you tried smoking mango leaves... That's priceless.

3. dammit lol i though me and this guy were good friends, but he sounded so honest about it lol, i think im still gonna try, ill come back with feedback another day when i can get off my couch:cool:

4. haha, yeah magno leaf = any other leaf... how are you going to find a mango tree anyway

5. shit man ur right, i dont think iv ever even seen a mango tree in my life, now what am i ment to do, until i find my dealer again, i always forget where he lives so i just see him on the street when i hold my thumbs:smoking: we have some sort of conection

6. man if that were true there would be like a national ban on mangos hahaha and i like mangos XD

7. Haha, don't do it mayne.. One time this dude tried tricking me into smoking ground up bananapeal, glad i didn't do it!

8. Well I know that if you eat mango and wait a half hour then smoke the mango will increase your high.
    But I've never heard of smoking the leaves.

9. haha ok lol i guess the facts do add up, ill leave it for next year, by the way while i got everyones attention, um what you guys think about durban poisen, iv heard rumars of cocain in it to get you to come back for more, how can i be sure:smoking:tyhanks

10. now thats intresting, maybe he was ment to say that but was to stonned

11. Dude isnt lieing about mango's getting you higher. I ate one the other day, a fresh cold one, about 30-45 mins prior to vaporizing a bowl. And it was just some mids, and I swear you can notice a difference.

12. WOW i guess im gonna look into this

13. This. Dont believe everything you hear/read, do your OWN research.

14. yup i tried the mango before you smoke thing works like a charm :]

must eat it 45mins-1 hour before you toke

15. Oi man, spin with mango leaves. Honestly, mango leaves are a life saver of sorts :L

16. you can buy mango leafs from the internet!!!!

17. It BARELY worked for weed, but it worked 100% for other drugs.

I ate a full mango and took some ketamine / cid, it was really clean and intense.

18. Guarantee it won't do shit

19. #19 Duckyx, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    Doesnt work. Simple. Mangos do. they need to be over ripe. Like a brown banana. they need to be nice and soft and squishy. Doesnt work with fresh mangos. the older softer ones do.

/thread.

lol

20. I smoked the mango leaves with some tobacco and all it did was add a little fruit flavor.:thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1