getting high off tea?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chillaxing, Aug 25, 2011.

1. does it work?
    someone told me it does..
    im in highschool and its kinda rough to chillax -.-
    anything that i can use that is legal?

help will be much appreciated and if thats the wrong place to post this kind of question direct me to another place [​IMG]

theres also something that's called "mr nice guy" seems legal since its sold in stores here but im not sure if they'll sell it to me..

2. do I smell underage?

3. legal highs like k2 fuck with your health, there is not much research put into them and it is always better to go with some quality bud. and tea doesn't give off a euphoric feeling or altered state of mind as far as i know and definitely will not be as good as some thc. much better to just stick with bud.

4. i think so haha

5. #5 Desert Rose, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    I remember doing that when I was younger. I used green tea. All I got was a sore throat and a headache.

If you want something better you can smoke mint, it tastes nice and you might get a relaxing feeling from it. Some people who roll their tobacco add mint to it.

6. #6 Chillaxing, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    thanks..
    just trying to relex :smoke:

7. #7 Herbie918, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If your underage and you post here don't let people know it. You have to be of legal age to post here.

8. haha, I didn't really like the taste of mint :/.
    anyways here is the post I made on the other tea thread:
    Hey,
    so once in a while during the weekday when I don't want to get smacked I occasionally smoke tea for whatever reason, typically it's from me practicing rolling or practicing smoke tricks. With the help of tea I have mastered the French Inhale and am decent with o's ^^. Anyways, I personally actually get a little excited after smoking tea, but I don't think it is a high or anything of the sort. I get a touch of dissociation, but honestly it's probably from the lack of Oxygen XD. Oh and the excited is probably from caffeine. I wouldn't do it for any reason except to practice smoke tricks (I don't have any tobacco or a hookah) or rolling. If you start smoking enough I think it'll be easier to distinguish what actually gives you a buzz. I, to this day don't think my high is called a buzz because I can't imagine how they came up with buzz, I get happy and mellow, I don't really understand this buzz thing (I mean kind of, but what I think of it it really seems like they could have made a better name).
    Anywayssssss just try it yourself, but you gotta smoke more weed to compare it to, that's why a lot of people will humor you for saying does tea get you high.