Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting High off of Crepes possible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Crystal Magic, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Well first off if no one knows what crepes are they're those thin pancakes that you fill and roll up with whatever u like, I prefer Nutella. Anyways the recipe calls for 4 tbps of butter which would be substituted with Cannabutter obviously.

Would this be enough to do anything? I should also note that I usually smear some butter on the pan so the crepes don't burn which u do every 2 crepes or so. I still don't know if enough cannabutter is being used to do anything.

2. if it's decent cannabutter you will be BLAZD

3. Mix the cannabutter and nutella, and spread. Mmmm

4. That right there is the key word. You should think about not only cooking the crepes with the cannabutter but also making a nice filling that makes use of cannabutter.

If Nutella is your thing, think about maybe doing it up with some caramelized banana's (cooked in cannabutter) in a sauce made from nutella and hot milk that you've boiled some stems or bud in. Fill in cannabutter crepe with chocolate banana mixture and enjoy!

5. Heres the full recipe:
    1 cup All-purpose flour
    1/2 cup + 2 tbsp of water
    1/2 of milk
    2 large eggs
    2 tbsp of unsalted butter (subbed with Cannabutter)
    1/2 teaspoon of salt

As you guys can see not that much butter is used. Mmmm just reading through this thread is giving me the munchies lol. Thanx alot guys, I'm gonna try and mix some cannabutter with the nutella see how that turns out.

Do u think I would get higher by making cookies or that I could get equally ripped off of making these crepes?

6. you can get hella fucked off of anything you use cannabutter as a substitute for.

7. i believe if you use butter in the pan (never made crepes so i dont know),
    the goods will cook off. You're much better off making some kind of sauce with the pot butter to put onto the crepe, or just buttering a crepe with the magic.

8. By heating up the weed butter that will just kill it basically or make it less potent? Hmm will just use regular butter to coat the pan then, no point in wasting the cannabutter. Yeah my best bet would be to make a sauce of some sort and then roll it all up.