Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting high off of a delicious beverage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the italian job, May 31, 2010.

1. alright, so I have this idea. it's common knowledge that smoking through a bong is good, and that water is the best for it. well, lets say that you filled it with alcohol. being that THC is alcohol soluble, could you just smoke your dank through the bong filled with alcohol (not expecting to get high) and then drink the high proof beverage when you were done? since the THC would have dissolved in the alcohol, wouldn't it get you high?

discuss.

2. Theoretically that would work, but I wouldn't want to drink the alcohol after it's been in a bong.

3. I don't get why people do this surely if you drink the alcohol it will get your drunk sure it could get you high too but you'll be drunk aswell unless I've got this all wrong.

4. That would mean you were inhaling alcohol while smoking...that's a good way to kill yourself man

5. Fire + Flammable liquid = No.
    Bong liquid being delicious = No.
    Would it work = Most likely.

6. you should check the ediables section about green dragons. its when you extract ur THC in booze and different ways to get the best results.

7. i would do it but not with vodka because it would get to dirty maybe some cheap wine or wiskey hell beer would work

8. well the main idea is to use it as a vessel to get the THC. sure, you could smoke it, but maybe if you drank it in the form of a beverage (alcoholic, of course) then you would be able to experience an edible high, and not a smoke high. correct me if I'm wrong but I think the alcohol must be high proof. so that doesn't mean that you'll get drunk. maybe a slight buzz, but it would be hardly noticable and could even enhance the high.

edit*someone take one for the team and try it. I'll be forever gratefull. and you'll probably enjoy it

9. If you want to use alcohol wouldn't you just be better going all out and making that green dragon stuff?