Getting High Off Lavender

Discussion in 'General' started by Acid Man, Jun 3, 2014.

1. so I just made one of my best pipes ever and im dry at the mome so i decided to test it out with some of the herbs growing outside, i of course chose lavender ,mainly for its sweet and pleasant aroma. so i lined the bowl with honey and loaded it up with some dry lavender , i told myself i would smoke the whole bowl down to ash to build some carbon, in conjunction with honey, for a nicer smoke with real herb later. after finishing the bowl while rather harsh i was overcome with relaxation, i would compare it to that of valerian root. obviously my first assumption was that its just a placebo, but from quick search apparently it does have relaxing properties . anyway just thought id share that.

2. Do you not have any cannabis?

3. #3 boydamien, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Id imagine if he had, he wouldn't be rooting about in the garden for that shit lol

4. I find that smoking green tea is very calming. When I'm dry it helps with the Oral Fixation loads. I've always been willing to keep trying new things, as long as its not a mysterious brown powder.

5. Still love my passion flower. Just swallow it. Nice mellow effect to it. Great for relaxation or muscle relaxation

6. nope, im getting some tomorrow though,,, my style is buy a few grams, get really fucked up every evening for a few days till its all gone,  wait a few weeks.... repeat

I just load a small half bowl and night. Saves a lot of weed

or you can get MFLB to stretch your weed out 

8. #8 Acid Man, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    so would you reinforce that my 'high' wasn't a placebo? cos even though it was quite pronounced the power of placebo can be illusive
    or is this passion flower you speak of mildly psychoactive and incomparable to lavender?

9. I always consider the MFLB but then I'm just like "actually I'll just buy a quarter instead"

10. Nooo dude
    Don't you get sick if the smell??
    Make a tea out of that shit dude way better

It almos seems placebo. But there is something. Its really hard to describe if you havnt tried a plant with those kind of properties

But i will take your side. 

Im with you on that one LOL maybe if the MFLB was like 50$ id pick it up in a heartbeat

12. Lol I've vaped lavender before. I looked it up before I tried it and its more popular than I thought.

It tasted pretty good but all it does is induce sleep. I slept for a pretty solid 2 hours. It was a heavy sleep. Kinda felt out of it afterwards like my brain was still sleeping but I was awake

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. wow had that exact feeling , the asleep when awake, like being stoned but without the euphoria/body buzz 

14. be careful with that, stopped smoking it when I read up that it can have traces of natural arsenic.

15. I swallowed it. Nvr smoked it

16. still dat arsenic tho

17. Yolo