getting high in the bathtub

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Knockarounds, Mar 15, 2013.

1. This is a very interesting idea. I've never tried smoking in a tub but I have in jacuzzis and it's very relaxing to say the least. Speaking of I haven't taken a bath in quite some time, been all showers for the past decade if not more. I've grown simply too tall for it to be comfortable. I know for certain if I tried to read in the bath it wouldn't work out.

2. I smoke bowls in the tub all the time :) I even pack a bowl to smoke while I shower, honestly haha. Light some candles and add some bubble bath, roll a personaL and enjoy your bath :)

3. havent smoked in the bath but i hotbox my shower sometimes. i dont think its weird haha

4. Nah man sounds chill

5. I have done this many times before. I enjoy it so much:) I don't find myself having all that much time anymore to take baths. But when I do ofcourse I spark up in the tub. Sooo relaxing:)

6. All the time, but I have a massive tub/hot tub/whirlpool. Have a TV in there, stick on a movie, sit back and smoke a few Js. I have to do it at least once a week on my own and then with the lady the rest of the time.

7. Man I'd love to do that.

8. Hell yeah man, Im in the same boat, with my spine, laying in the tub feels Good.I usually make myself something to drink like a lemonade and I take a bong and lay there taking hits listening to reggae.....Would be nice to have a TV, but then Id probably never leave.

9. Since hot tubs are not drained after each use one must be careful to treat the water to keep it attractive and safe. It must be neither too alkaline nor too acidic, and must be sanitised to stay free of harmful microorganisms. Typically chlorine or bromine are used as sanitizers, but salt water chlorination is starting to become more common. Hot tubs should also be periodically shocked, which means oxidizing or breaking down organic material left behind from your sanitizer, as well as non-filterable material such as soap films and perspiration. cedartubs
    Sanitation can also be aided by a non-chemical ozonator.
    For aesthetic reasons, and for the sanitizer to work properly, water should be neither too alkaline nor too acidic (low pH). The hardness level water, measured as the amount of dissolved calcium, is also important. Insufficient hardness can lead to corrosion and water

10. I dont takes baths very often but once in a while its cool to smoke a blunt while relaxing in a hot bath

11. Not in the tub but I smoke mad blunts when I shit yo.

12. I have done it multiple times. :metal:

no fucks given

13. only time ill smoke is basically in the bath tub.

14. just got high as fuck in the tub!

15. Haha, I've tried this before, ended up zonin out and chillin in the tub for a looong time.

16. Now wishing I had a working bath tub big enough for me, a gram, and a bong

17. I poop and bake

18. first time i smoked in the tub was nice... warm water, screams from a girl cumming on and on next door, smokey room, room service (french onion soup w/ sweet potato fries, mushroom pizza, sprite, dr pepper and a banana split), mission impossible/21 jump street...
    yes i spent 4 hrs in the tub watching movies and smoking weed... dont judge me ;)

this was actually the last time i went to vegas.. went on the streets asking for bud around 2am, met some nice people, got smoked out fat on the streets... popo said "hi".. fat black people are scaryy at night..