Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high in stages

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vaked420, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Does anybody like to get high in stages? Like instead of just smoking what it takes to get super baked, I like to smoke what it takes to get a fair high and then when I'm used to it like 20-30 minutes later smoke more and get super baked. I think just smoking all of it at once is like too much of a shock to my system.

2. Sometimes I do this if I know I have got just enough weed to get me pretty toasted. Mainly because I like long smoking sessions

3. Depends if its during the day or a few hours before sleep. If in the day just fairly high but if hours before bed doesn't matter.

4. I LOVE smoking one hitter of dank, then around fifteen minutes later a bowl of dank <3

5. Hell yeah I walk around my house with my mflb or watch a bunch of movies and just take a nice hit every like 20 min. It's pretty great

6. My mood decides how much I smoke
    bi- polar persciption meds suck thank good for weed

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I had a set list of stages that I was able to describe so well, but I'm on probation and haven't smoked in so long, I can't remember what it feels like anymore...whenever I get off probation, remind me to tell you my stages of high. It's quite a story