Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting high in day vs getting high at night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exodus2011, Oct 9, 2011.

1. I find getting high in daytime is the bob marley uplifting highs.

While smoking at night is the kid cudi, pink floyd melting into the universe "downer" sort of high.

2. And it depends on sativa/indica.

3. I always smoke at night. For me, it is a great way to wind down after a nice weekend day. But getting high during the day is a nice change of pace. I can see better, see things in a different setting.

4. yea that too it just seems like this is a subconscious part of perhaps expectations maybe.

Like an add on in an rpg. not the main stats but affects the stats :D lol i'm high

5. Yeah I prefer smoking at night I think its a lot more relaxing :smoke:

6. Midnight tokers?

7. Smoking in the day sucks 'cause I have to find a hiding spot to smoke. At night I can light up damn near anywhere on campus.

8. Night time FTW.

9. Im a midnight toker.

10. I used to only do it around midnight. I still do, but in the day when I feel like it. I've been busy recently and am not accustomed to doing everything high yet. This summer was always xbox+monster+music+bowl=chillaxin at night. To sum it up, midnight FTW imo lol

11. I used to set my alarm for the middle of the night and get up and smoke a fat joint, and I loved the way the smoke looked when it came out of my mouth into the dark night sky.

12. In the morning i smoke 2 joints with a friend on his porch
    - Clears my thoughts you feel smart. More of a mental clear high
    In the afternoons 2 joints and like 3-5 pipe hits
    - Act crazy have a great time with friends, + you have more balls to do funny crazy shit.
    Afternoons where your going out (2-3 pipe hits)-(Restaurant, Mall, Etc.)
    - A lot more confidence and all the bs is erased out your mind+confidence to be social.
    Night (3-6 pipe hits) or a joint
    - Relaxed, joy of hearing music, and you fall asleep quickly.

*This is how it is for me sometimes Indica and Sativa make a difference but I enjoy myself and this is how it is for me. Also during the afternoons for me its a great fun time with friends but then i have to prepare and clean the place after they leave. It gives me a sense of urgency and is a buzzkill.

13. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']I find getting high in daytime is the bob marley uplifting highs.

While smoking at night is the kid cudi, pink floyd melting into the universe "downer" sort of high.[/quote]

I'm with you on this something about the lights at night...

14. [quote name='"Phisherman"']

Im a midnight toker.[/quote]

Me too.

15. i like day better, at night i feel tired after blazing due to smoking indica dom. hybrids. i get such dank indica strains that its worth it even though sativa is obviously better. during the day if im smokin alone, i usually just get on with my life after toking. go to school, to work out, homework, whatever. if its night and im alone, ill listen to some music and chill. i smoke wayyy more at night cuz when the indica-characteristic tiredness hits i can just go to bed. i love to chill with friends and smoke at night, just cuz its so shady that its funny as hell. every once in a while we'll just meet up in the middle of the woods with no flashlights and just smoke feeling paranoid as shit, and not being able to see anything except by our lighters (which are surprisingly bright). kinda makes for an intense smoking sesh, though i wouldnt do it often b/c of the (somewhat justified) paranoia.

16. Daytime highs: Smoke out of a metal pipe
    Listen to some thrash
    Play games like Assassin's Creed and Minecraft
    Nightime highs: Smoke out of a joint (for the taste)
    Listen to some Black Sabbath
    Play games like Bioshock and Oblivion.

Just my preferences. Nightime is definitely more a chill out, eat food high.

17. dis mane kno wats up. oblivion ftw

18. Right here brotha!

19. yea although being in nature for me while stoned always makes me feel really peaceful and stuff

20. Thats me. :D well a little before midnight tonight cuz im already high as shit lol. Toke on:smoke: