Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high for somebody?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Props to everyone for doing what they do.

2. #42 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I dunno if you're talking about me, but my buddy got stabbed, he didn't kill himself.

3. I toke for all the problem's that people are suffering

4. nope, talking about OP's friend

committing suicide when you have dank makes absolutely no sense to me

5. You know I wish there was something someone could do.. I mean simply get a magic bottle of glue and collect the peices of my life with out my brother and glue then back toghether only to attempt to bring him back... For all of you that are going through greif I can not tell u it will get easier because for me it hasn't and I'm on year 2.. I wish I could simply say I'm sorry for your loss and it will be ok.. but it won't you could be completly fine then one word can make u sad.. 1 word.. that's all it takes.. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sence.. but my life don't make sence.. a day won't ever go by that our love ones won't get thought about.. my heart and thought and prayers go out to you!

6. Grief fills the room up of my absent brother, lies in his bed, walks up and down with me, puts on his pretty looks, repeats his words

7. That's touching. No sarcasm. Being serious.

Someone rep him.

8. Who the fuck smokes ink..? Write that shit in HASH OIL MAAAAAN:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. Yeah. The girl I loved. Still love. I think about her every day. One night I was at her house. (I almost lived there. We would always smoke. Watch movies. Cuddle. Fuck.) I loved her more than anything. Well one night we had our favorite song playing. Favorite movie playing. And she was drawing and writing which she did a lot. And we were talking. She was going through more than any human ever should. She kissed me said "I love you more than anything. You're the world to me. NEVER forget that. She put her favorite bowl in my hand (I got it for her b day. Had a heart at the bowl and was purple. Her favorite color) then said "I'll be right back I need to go to the bathroom". She goes. Next thing I know. I hear a boom.. She shot herself.. 2 days later when I was cleaning out her room I took that notebook. She was drawing us.. Then wrote a 5 page note to me.. I still cry every night when I'm in bed. And I dedicate ever bowl to her. I miss her more than anything...

10. I hope everyone gets HIGH AS FUCK at my funeral, especially if I die young. I don't just want people crying/being bored at my funeral. I want everyone contemplating the meaning of life, then jamming out afterwards. Yeah... fuck yeah.

11. How high I love that movie defiantly a favorite.

12. yea this is how my family rolls, we throw partys when our loved ones pass. Sorry for your loss, a guy my age in my class killed himself, rather tragic story of family abuse and whatnot. In class one day gone forever the next day, life is a trip.

13. #54 ilikeweedalot, Aug 3, 2011
    Bro I don't even know you but yet the only thing I want to do it help you... For real bro... I'm am so so so sorry that's all I can really say...:(

14. #55 B1C, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    i just want you to know bro that it wasnt you that she did that for, and she shouldnt have put you through that. i really hope that isnt true... but seriously my sincerest thoughts go out to you... i couldnt imagine... i dont even know what to say.. im sorry man...:(

-- edit, btw dude, when i liked that post i didnt mean that in a disrespectful way.. I just wanted to show you that i had posted in here aswell as the other guy and to show some support... no hard feelings i hope.

15. dude im so moved to hear this....i can only imagine what she wrote you, but i only hope it helped you to cope with your loss....this is truly sad. i hope you find peace in your soul.

16. Not yet, maybe one day but if I ever did that I would have to do it right and smoke a whole ounce or something.

17. #58 Mogwai, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011

Man, that's an unfair way to look at it, if that makes sense. It sucks when you lose somebody in family. I've just lost grandparents, no immediate family members. But my grandma had lived with us for years and she was pretty much "immediate family" and she passed a few years back. We never smoked or anything but we talked occasionally (talking to her wasn't like any conversation you'd have with somebody else it felt like, so it was nice) and joked around a lot.

It sucks but you sorta gotta say "fuck it" in a way. More like "Fuck it, I can't let it get in the way of my life" because that's the last thing they would have wanted. Living with the loss of somebody and still living a good life is a big way of showing respect, I think. It's hard though

Fuck yeah. If my death is something that's obviously coming up and I get to sorta say goodbyes to people, I'm gonna say "if you come to my funeral and you're down, you should get fucked up". I'd love a funeral where people could just gather, not have to hide being fucked up, and enjoy some good music (music I like, I mean.. Just because everybody knows I have the best taste in music). I doubt I'd be able to have that though. If it's just gonna be some fucking guy standing up and repeating religious ideas to make things not seem bad and people sitting in chairs crying, you might as well not even bother coming.

18. Thank you to all. To the person who said she didn't do it for me. In part of the note "you know I love you. More than life itself. You. You are the reason I wake up. Why I breathe. You've tried so hard to fix this. Because of me youve had a gun to your head. And I never wanted that to happen. If anything good comes from this. It'll be your knowledge of me finally being happy. I'll be in that place we always talked about going together. I'll be watching over you. Though I may be gone. I'll always be with you" that last line. Was the last in the note. The one that plays like a record. Guys. I vowed to stop all drugs for her. It made my life completely change. It made me be the best I can be. So that when I die. I will be with her. I still call her phone. And pay the phone bill myself. Just so I can still hear her voice. How do I let go?..

19. #60 ilikeweedalot, Aug 6, 2011
    You don't let go man she will always have the scar on your heart man