Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high for somebody?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Sorry I made you sad, bro. But don't be sad about it. It's a part of life, it happens to everyone no matter how young. (he was 16 at the time.)

2. Not trying to kill your idea bro, but there already is a GDP (Grand Daddy Purp). But a good idea none the less.

3. I bought a bong from him for 30 dollars, I never smoke out of it, but I call it Kevin. :)

4. As I was reading that, I totally thought you were going to say you sprinkled a little bit of ash on a joint or blunt...lol Man, I'm sorry about your loss though.

5. #25 ilikeweedalot, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude its GDB there is a letter difference in there and either way I would prolly only be smoking it lol.. just the fact of it I guess..

6. LOL dude your a dumbass.... GDB fool!!

7. #27 ilikeweedalot, Aug 2, 2011
    He obviously didn't read it at all... Haha its cool tho

8. Lovely sentiment in this thread, RIP to all your loved ones.

9. I like this thread to RIP to anybody's love ones.. I extremely feel for u and will ever day!

10. great thread, im glad to see those so respectful of their deceased loved ones. These are all great ways to pay your respects. Im sure your friends would be greatful if they could see how great of friends they actaully had, still honoring them to this day,

+rep to all you guys.

11. just because you should hide a little joint somewhere as like a memorial for him..and hey if someone finds it, it can be like he smoked them up. but hell yeah smoke up and best prayers out to him

12. I roasted a bowl for my assistant principal who got shot when a student ran in and shot her and another principal. She died after surgery.

RIP Dr. Kaspar :bongin:

[​IMG]

13. Sure do. It's kinda like pouring some out of a bottle for the dead homies. I smoked a joint for my uncle (technically 2nd cousin, but he's 50 so me and the 'kids' of the fan call him uncle) when he had a heart attack, hoping for him to get better and he did. Every year on the anniversary of my paps death I smoke at least one for him, he was one of the greatest people ive ever met, and anyone else who knew him said nothing less than that about him. Damn cancer took him way too young... I was only 6-7 at the time, he died in his early 50s... Damn I miss him. RIP Pap :(

14. you smoked a bowl in memory of someone who almost died? why not just smoke him out lol

15. Sorry to hear man. I'm just a bit worried I'll be doing the same for my best friend soon, but hopefully not.

16. My best friend in high school, his father killed himself. We still smoke on the anniversary of his death, even though we live hundred of miles apart now. RIP Mr. Kardos.

17. #37 ilikeweedalot, Aug 2, 2011
    Your a good friend man that's for real respect

18. Love to see the sentimental side of all these pot smokers. Just goes to show people, we're not washed up people without feelings and dreams because we smoke haha..

19. Ah, dude, my buddies, all through highschool we were the infamous 6. Totally not the stereotypes of stoners, 2 were geeks, 1 was a cheerleader, and me and 2 other guys were football players. One of my buddies passed away last year (actually August 5th to be exact), and I have a painting of me and him in my lounge room at my apartment, the rest of us 5 smoke in there so we're still the original 6.

We also go to his grave at least once a month and smoke a bowl. Always put the shake by his headstone and let him have some of the green we smoked with him.

20. why would he kill himself if he had dank to smoke?