Getting High, feeling weird

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dave209rider559, Feb 12, 2010.

1. #1 dave209rider559, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    When I get high, I always seem to create a shape in my head. Everything I see can be transformed to look similar like something in my head that I know. And what I know, is somehow to me, reality.

Also, it seems so much easier to theorize how the brain works when high than sober. I feel like I know how the brain and many things work while high for some reason.

Being High truly is "high".

do you guys have similar experiences?

also, reality is questioned easily, and I can wake up 6 hours after blazing and look around and just imagine everything to be fake, and unreal.. Ill wake up in the morning and be normal.

Is getting high how people in the past came up with theories and ideas to create a civilization?

When I get high, rather than have ur mind be retarded, it seems to open up and you can literally construct a building in your head piece by piece. I suppose if you remember that construction, you can attempt it in real life. Perhaps this is how people in the past would create things?

2. your almost as stoned as me.

3. damn bro....you dropping that knowledge

im so stoned

4. im not high right now. im stating what i feel when i am high. anyone with similar experiences?

5. intensely. when you talk about reality and what you see and how it is transformed, is it almost like things, anything is almost is like a picture..? except not quite as extreme.. but more specifically, actual people? like rather trippy.. trying to fathom that they are actually living objects.. existing? feel overwhelmed that even yourself is existing? senses and whatnot?

idk man.

6. Hahahahahahahah.

7. haha yup.. like damn i tell any part of my body to do something with my brain. we are very complexed mechanism's

8. how about... adding in a little extreme anxiety? feeling like youre actually, possibly too high? like it's literally like a dream (NOT just really fucking high)?

9. you know you're too high when you think you're gonna die. and that life is really just like this, living moment after moment, forever. and a moment is just a nano second. too infinity and beyond.
    it sucks.
    but other than that..
    whenever i'm high i always try to figure out what being high actually Is.
    you get me?

10. yeah, my limbs, like looking at my arms/hands feels awkward.

i get your moment to moment, nanosecond... i hate to use the word again, but fathoming your existence; that you're alive. yeah, dieing. scary.then you come down.

what it is.. does it almost perplex you when you're sober focusing on trying to describe it to yourself? or what do you mean..?

11. Whats the hell is going on here? lol

12. WTF does bump mean?:confused:

13. like.. bump this thread, to the top of the list, so it will go through the cycle of threads people actually read again, and maybe get a response..

14. The way you described it, is exactly how I feel LEL. Can confirm, i'm high right now

15. yes I signed up, and revived a 6 year old thread just to say that.

16. When u to high Weed make u paranoid and give u a panic attack thinking u will die and shit lol thats when u know u smoke to much for the day lol belive me