Getting High Before School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BroughtFromHome, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #21 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014

Don't try to be smart with me. If I had said "They didn't suspect me because I am Asian" it would've been out of context, as I am talking in past tense.

Let me give you an example: "The robber who burglarized a home last week was a white male." Saying "was" doesn't imply that he is no longer white. It implies that he, a white male, was the robber.

I, due to being Asian, was not usually suspected.

2. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19383265" timestamp="1390355738"]Don't try to be smart with me. If I had said "They didn't suspect me because I am Asian" it would've been out of context, as I am talking in past tense.Let me give you an example: "The robber who burglarized a home last week was a white male." Saying "was" doesn't imply that he is no longer white. It implies that he, a white male, was the robber.I, due to being Asian, was not usually suspected.[/quote]it was a joke... at least my question has been answered, you're definitely still an Asian... hahahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i smoked every day in college. i still smoke every day.

It's all good. Don't worry about it, I'm not actually that smart.

I don't really know anything past the 10th grade. It was a blur, if you get me :smoke:

5. Sometimes id go to school sill trippin from the night before so weed wasnt no thang ( real trippin not the new dumb term for being high)

6. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19383299" timestamp="1390356025"]It's all good. Don't worry about it, I'm not actually that smart.I don't really know anything past the 10th grade. It was a blur, if you get me :smoke:[/quote]haha u seem chilled af. props Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yup smoked just about every morning in the woods by buddy's apartment. Then we'd go to English class and every morning the teach would start off the class by reading these lame ass jokes that are actually hilarious when your stoned. Lol so many times we would have to skip class cuz we were paranoid that his fuckin jokes would make us laugh so hard that everybody would know were high as shit.

8. I've been wanting to, but I was dry all semester long. 

9. #29 George108, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    I smoke before and during school every day. Also my grades were crap back then but thats because I didnt give a shit because only year 12 matters. now that im doing my HSC (Australian shit that gets you to university dunno what your equivalent is) I still smoke at school everyday but I always do my work to the best of my abilty WHEN I GET HOME(fuck school I just kick back; seem to learn better through self teaching) and I am getting very good grades (I go to a selective school and my parents will rape me if I dont get 90+%, you know how asians are... So i have to get good grades). Anyways nothing wrong with doing it before school aslong as you organise yourself and do your work as best as you can, be careful with getting caught by teachers though, depending on what teacher catches you, they will either send you to the principal or tell you not to do it again. I was lucky enough to get the latter teacher. You might not think you smell, but trust me they can smell it if u step too close

10. I'd be so burnt out by the end of that school day man...

11. This is my last semester of high school and I got probably the goofiest/ funniest Asian lady in the world as my teacher right after lunch so me and my friends blaze up at lunch daily. Safe to say it's going to be a great semester haha

12. I did it once and it was a terrible idea, I didn't enjoy my high because I was sketching the entire time. I forgot my eye drops at my house and didn't realize until after I smoked. I was so high, like the high where you can't even speak in proper sentences. I went through an entire day if school with blood got eyes and you could probably smell the bud off me from 10 feet away. I got so lucky that I wasn't drug tested that daySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Did it a lot, fun at first, realized it's not the thing for me. For me, burning is a lot more enjoyable when you don't have to hide it and can do whatever the fuck you want Not against it doe ~toke up~ :}

14. I've done this a few times but I've never really been able to enjoy it. I'm still in school and I still have to do shit. I'd rather just save it for afterwords when I can truly enjoy it. The difference between being high in school and at home is the difference between night and day and to me it isn't worth it. I totally understand why people do it if they enjoy it though. Plus I always get a headache when I smoke before school. I don't know why. 

15. i smoke before school everyday, last year in high school so fuck it. last semester i had a 3.2 and i have my college and future engineering job already lined up. if you can smoke and get things done then do it. theres a select few that still know that they have to get some shit done. but those people are going to be successful no matter what they do.

16. I was stoned to the bone every morning of school. The worst are the people that say across the room, "dude your eyes are so red!" And the what nots. Dumb idiots.

17. Back 25yrs ago you used to go to school to get your daily supply.....guys would compete - one would have j's for $3 each, next guy would offer you 2/$5.  We would hang out in the smoking lounge, catch a buzz with friends then usually leave and go get munchies before taking our naps in second hour!!  School was VERY different back then!! LOL

18. Every morning while getting ready, I smoke. Either a blunt, or bowls. Before I got my DUi I could drive to school, so I would pick all my friends up and we would smoke and go to McDonald's for drinks and then school. During class, after a finished test or some dumb movie I'd say I have to poop or I just started my period & I would go out to either my friends car or mine ( or sometimes just out the doors ) and light up. It's a rare moment when im not at school high. I'm in all advanced classes, and one of the smartest in my grade & every one knows I'm a stoner. Thats the beauty of being high, you become more creative & let your inner self out. School is a rrlly good place to be high, you experience your teachers, students differently & you most deff learn more because you actually think about things and ask your teachers! & most of all, NO ONE KNOWS YOUR HIGH, ONLY YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOUR HIGH ( minus the smell and eyes )Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

19. [quote name="TinTizzy" post="19383304" timestamp="1390356058"]Sometimes id go to school sill trippin from the night before so weed wasnt no thang ( real trippin not the new dumb term for being high)[/quote] omg my life story Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

20. Didn't smoke much during high school days. But I remember that last day of Senior year when I chugged to Sparks malts bevarges before school, loOpy.