Getting High Before School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BroughtFromHome, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I've been smokin a bowl like almost everyday before school and its been making school so much better (not really boring now haha). Also my grades are still as good as before. Anyone else do this?

2. I never did. Best of luck though and don't start slacking.

I never did. Best of luck though and don't start slacking.

I never did. Best of luck though and don't start slacking.

(One for each thread)

3. Well it depends on what school you go to. A regular highschool... shit I'd smoke a pen cap before EVERY class. However, i go to special, private, charter high school with very rigorous classes so my grades would be affected. I say you practice taking good notes while your high so you can just go home and review them to see what you remember XD

4. [quote name="BroughtFromHome" post="19349813" timestamp="1389848035"]I've been smokin a bowl like almost everyday before school and its been making school so much better (not really boring now haha). Also my grades are still as good as before. Anyone else do this?[/quote]I used to do this everyday then when I'm coming down I'd head to a bathroom (random one every toke) and burn the one hitter.Used to have a mflb before a bitch took it, and I would toke everyday everywhere with it.Shit, I remember hitting it at my bus stop at like 6 AM lolShowed up to every class fried and I couldn't help getting insanely high every toke sesh so i stopped a few months after. I did it cause I hated my fuckin school. The people were complete dicks. Disrespectful and arrogant posers are the worst.Especially the ones that deny the switch in their walks, Fuckin douchbags..If you can handle your highs and maintain a steady flow over work then I'd say go for it whenever you feel like it.You don't want to start slackin off and skipping classes to toke up, that makes it a problem and if its a problem then it is a drug.Don't turn bud into a drug dude, its mother natures gift to us. Treat it with respect, unlike some faggotass cunt rags I know.~1996 Jiggawattz~

5. My senior year I had "History of motion picture arts" some english class lol Easiest class ever. Pretty cool old dude...we watched Battle in the Bronx and Godfather 1 or 2 I dont remember. But anyway hes pretty leanient on tardies for first hour, but me and my friend would usually come in late while a movie was goin on. Hed just look at us like you lil shits lol So im at this party few years later and I see this kid who sat behind me. Started talkin to him and he was tellin me "Man, everyday when you came in there and sat down in front of me....all I smelt was dank and good cologne lol". Thats cool I guess....... I smoked before tho, never took it to high school.

6. I never tried it because I knew I'd freak the fuck out. I knew I'd get super paranoid and I never wanted to give myself a bad weed experience on purpose.

7. [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19350245" timestamp="1389852610"]I used to do this everyday then when I'm coming down I'd head to a bathroom (random one every toke) and burn the one hitter.Used to have a mflb before a bitch took it, and I would toke everyday everywhere with it.Shit, I remember hitting it at my bus stop at like 6 AM lolShowed up to every class fried and I couldn't help getting insanely high every toke sesh so i stopped a few months after. I did it cause I hated my fuckin school. The people were complete dicks. Disrespectful and arrogant posers are the worst.Especially the ones that deny the switch in their walks, Fuckin douchbags..If you can handle your highs and maintain a steady flow over work then I'd say go for it whenever you feel like it.You don't want to start slackin off and skipping classes to toke up, that makes it a problem and if its a problem then it is a drug.Don't turn bud into a drug dude, its mother natures gift to us. Treat it with respect, unlike some faggotass cunt rags I know.~1996 Jiggawattz~[/quote] dude props u kno wat u talk about28:06:42:12

8. Back in my school days, this was my daily routine:

6:20 - 6:45 - Take a few puffs of a blunt in my bathroom, open the window and then take a shower. The shampoo, soap and steam seemed to mask the smell of the weed.

7:00 - 8:40 - I'd arrive at school and be high during first period and come down during the end of class.

8:40 - 8:47 - Go around back of school (midpoint between class 1 and class 2), careful to avoid any cameras and smoke with a jacket on. Take off the jacket, put it into the backpack and go off to class high.

8:47 - 10:20 - High during class, another come down.

10:20 - 10:27 - Smoke again.

10:27 - 11:55 - High... again.

11:55 - 12:26 - Smoked real quick then got some lunch.

12:26 - 2:00 - High.

2:30 - I'm home. Time to smoke again.

People who didn't know I smoke (teachers and some of the anti-social students) never suspected me because I always used eyedrops, always masked my scent and never acted ridiculously high... and probably because I was Asian.

9. Don't do itttt. Bite the bullet and get yo edumactation, son!!

10. I do it at least 3 days out of the week before school. Depending on what im doing at school I'll take some bong rips before I shower or even smoke a bowl in the parking lot with a buddy (dumb I know)

11. I used to do this a lot in high school. Never got caught, but now that I'm in college I tend to smoke more after class. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Fucking ridiculous. Knock it off before you get popped and ran through the system. This is why legal states have very strict age restrictions. Because children make poor decisions...... Still safer and better than Ritalin though.

13. If you haven't gotten used to it, or developed the routine yet, I would try and stop.
    It's hard to stop and change the behavior once you have worked it into your normal routine, like brushing your teeth

The problems what are you gona do once you have to maintain that high? Like two hours into the day, your Gina crash or have t smoke again, and again and again...or crash for a hour
    That opens up possibilities and can lead up to events that result in you getting caught, or you looking for something stronger or will last longer....

14. I do it and I'm in my 3rd year of college taking upper division courses. If you can do it, then go for it. It helps me focus. In high school I often did the same thing but it would be a lot sketchier and I definitely feel like I'd just slack off when faded.

15. Did it every once in a while back in high school. Now that i'm college, I'd rather not take chances of dozing off during my classes and save the smoking till after my school work is done.

16. Do it after school man, something to look forward to and you can do whatever you want... you won't be stuck in class

I recommend finding a forest (if you live somewhere warm and sunny) that's out of town and find a nice smoking spot. This will be your spot from now on and you can customize it, build a fire pit, a few places to sit up in the trees and a hatch somewhere near in the ground to stash cooking equipment and stuff. Try get it somewhere near a fresh water supply. So you can go there and cook up some beans , bacon, coffee... whatever you want. Fuck making school your place of being high. The only good part of school is seeing your friends 5 days a week. 

17. [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19350245" timestamp="1389852610"] You don't want to start slackin off and skipping classes to toke up, that makes it a problem and if its a problem then it is a drug.Don't turn bud into a drug dude, its mother natures gift to us. Treat it with respect.~[/quote]props and major respect for what is said here. couldn't have worded this any better my friend!! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I used to get blazed before school daily. At least 4 or 5 bowls in the morning before class. It was fun yeah..but it definitely did effect me. I would start crashing around 3-4th period. Would fall asleep. I would be lazy. I started skipping class.I only smoked in school once. I don't advise it, it sketched me the fuck out. I left lunch with a friend and we went behind this big cement wall and smoked a few pen caps. We came in and the principle was standing right there. I stashed the bud I had in my jock and I walked into the office, it fell out. Luckily my friend picked it up without any of the office people seeing it. The principle took me in his office, I kept contradicting myself because I was blazed hahah. I told him I was at my friends locker, he believed me after awhile and only took away my bathroom previliges during lunch. Which SUCKED because I would smoke a cig after I finished my lunch every day Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19375244" timestamp="1390246505"]Back in my school days, this was my daily routine:6:20 - 6:45 - Take a few puffs of a blunt in my bathroom, open the window and then take a shower. The shampoo, soap and steam seemed to mask the smell of the weed.7:00 - 8:40 - I'd arrive at school and be high during first period and come down during the end of class.8:40 - 8:47 - Go around back of school (midpoint between class 1 and class 2), careful to avoid any cameras and smoke with a jacket on. Take off the jacket, put it into the backpack and go off to class high.8:47 - 10:20 - High during class, another come down.10:20 - 10:27 - Smoke again.10:27 - 11:55 - High... again.11:55 - 12:26 - Smoked real quick then got some lunch.12:26 - 2:00 - High.2:30 - I'm home. Time to smoke again.People who didn't know I smoke (teachers and some of the anti-social students) never suspected me because I always used eyedrops, always masked my scent and never acted ridiculously high... and probably because I was Asian.[/quote] my god, you WERE Asian?? what are u now??? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #20 Guest, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    Why would you smoke at school? Can't say I never did...Guilty as Charged. However I only did when I was sick, and it worked, got me to classed, and allowed me to maintain my Honours classes. However there was a point I did not need it, and I did not see the purpose in doing that. You get high for an hour or two, while you are in class, supposed to be learning. What's the point of even going to the class then if you just want to be high and messing around. In general is it considered a "drug" and a big problem once you start constantly missing classes, your grades drop, you walk into class smelling like a skunk, you get suspended for possession or whatever stupid thing you were doing that you should not have been. How about if you REALLY need to, toke before going and that's only if you NEED to. I would honestly wait until after school, you have all your shit done, and you can actually toke and RELAX, and do your own thing.