Getting high before a sports game

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mrsandman1, Aug 19, 2013.

1. This goes for competitive sports. I am curious because I play competitively and was wondering if anyone on here has had experience playing a sport high, or just showing up to practice high.

Preferably sports that require a lot of running like: track, soccer, lacrosse ect.

And how it affects your game, because as I said, I may be interested in trying it. 

2. its like sports, but on weed. 

3. pretty much

4. wrestling boxing bjj i love doing it stoned 

5. I've only ever cycled high. But I have much more stamina/endurance for sure.

6. I roll high all the fucking time :)

7. I'm on my schools rowing team
    I don't compete high but I practice quite toasted

Also
    Club basketball
    I play baked all the time

8. Dont play basketball high.

It was an important finals game in middle school...

9. Went to my cross country practice high one time. Was a little sketched out around the coach and shit since it would be an insta-ban from the team if he knew.

The first mile was brutal. I believe it was a five mile run that day. Not too hard. After running that mile my high was pretty much gone. 

10. yeah the blood pumping will quickly kill your high..

but, i bet for that first mile you was pretty damn weeded  :smoking:

11. I have played basketball high, but not in serious competition or anything. Just some pick up games at the gym.

Now, if we were talking about getting high before a sports game, hell yes. haha. Have had clippers season tickets the past 4 years and have shown up to more games high than not

12. i play madden high all the time

13. In general, I believe it's only a good idea to play sports you already are good at when high.