Getting high around non-high people

Discussion in 'General' started by FunDays, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Ok, so i have some friends and all of us smoke but recently people have stopped for assorted reasons mostly drug tests. Anyway the other night I was with 2 of my friends and one of them can't smoke because he has a drug test or whatever so me and my other friend smoked a few bowls. So as we are walking back to my friends house my one friend who isn't high is running i nthe woods trying to scare us but of course it didn't work because we were high not tripping ;)) So he comes out of the woods and he is like "let's ditch him" talking about my other friend and I'm like "no thats fucked up" and he was just being a dick to my other friend who is his brother by the way. I've noticed alot of people get like this when around high friends. Any of you have friends like this or know people like this or is it just the people I hang out with :smoke:

2. are you asking if we have friends that get mean when they are high and around other high people, or do we have friends that (when not high) like to try and fuck with high people, like the scare thing?
    well i know both.
    my friend david gets mean as fuck to most people when hes fucked up, high or drunk or whatever, always wantin to kick someones ass or ditch someone, asshole.
    unfortunately i hang with the other type too, theyre not high and they think or assume your trippin high, so they fuck with you. my friend cody when sober around high people, always tries to get them to dance and he keeps saying, "man when im stoned im the "master of dance!, you will be too, cmon man" and worse, like saying he heard a voice that wasnt there (no hes not schitzo) because high people were with him.

3. if im around people who aren't high, when i am, its usually not much fun... either they are rude or annoying, unless its a friend of mine of course. i can remember many a days in class rooms being high, and if i forget to drop in some visine, or change my shirt everyone asks a thousand times if im high. some trying to be cool with it even though they're real dumbasses. or they ask me why i do something that "makes you dumb" or the like. I dont even try and defend myself anymore, usually just a roll of the eyes and a walk away. some people just dont understand and never will.... and some are just immature little pests...

edit: somewhere men are getting great kicks out of something he'll never know about..

or however that line from fear and loathing went :p

4. ^ Hahaha I love that scene, it's such a random train of thought for parts of it, sooooo good. Yeah people get dumb if they know your high but your not, and it's also weird on my part because I can tell they are thinking and feeling totally different than me and it's strange to converse with them because they know your high so things can be awkward, but if neither knows then it can just be a chill conversation, I feel normal high and everything but if other people know then it get's different, hhmmm, interesting view, never thought of it like that before hahahaha, well then...

5. wow.... im so high... that i didnt catch ANY of that... but if what you said was a problem, i can only hope that you fix it or that it fixes itself or... or just simply doesnt become a problem anymore. if it was a problem then rock on man. rock on.

6. My friends that don't smoke, don't know I smoke. That goes for family as well. I don't mind being stoned around people that don't smoke, because they don't know I do.
    Now as far as my friends who, for whatever reason, stopped smoking, they are totally cool, and will chill with us that are smoking, and just not hit it. :smoke:

7. Non of my friends are like that, but I'ved smoked with people like that. When I smoke everyone thats with me is usually baked. I cant stand there being one or two sober people in the group, it just makes me feel bad in a way. I usually let it go if there are more then 5 people sober. Being stoned with a whole bunch a people is twice the fun the more stoners the more I smile.

8. I hang out with some guys that don't smoke. Some know I smoke and I hang out with them when im stoned. Others dont know and im usually not high around them. I never try to pressure anyone into smoking. One of my closest friends now is a non-toker but he isn't botherd by us so its all good. Im not really a goofy guy when high so its not a big deal. I just relax and talk.

9. ya thats shitty

10. I find that people who dont smoke at all ar dicks to peep that do. It is like they do not understand or something, they just dont get it. I hate when people i know dont smoke weed see me at a party or somethin and im smokin they do stupid shit. Most of my buddies that toke are never around me unless were all sober or were all high, but i dont think they would act like that. They are pretty chill reguardless.

11. people who arent stoned ..arent the kids havin fun...unless their drunk...
    its not like you could be on the ground laughing ..when someone said the word cucumber... i dont like to be around people that arents stoned..most of the time their all boring and depressed... haha thats why im always tellin them to toke up

12. Dude, that's exactly what my friend does...except he's blazed like the rest of us! He tries to scare us and freak us out. Not cool at all.

13. probably just because it was his bro ...younger brother im betting? ..lol... id rather be around stoners whne im stoned even if they are sober... its just a more relaxed and comfortable enviroment when your high...

14. i hate people who arnt stoned that say stupid shit to ridicule you like "oh yeah, i bet your REAL hungry hunh?!!" or throw on some kind of sterotypical stoner persona and say something like "oh yeah man, thats totaly trippy, whoa far out dude, this pizza tates sooo good, lets go to 7-11 and get a slurpy it would taste soo good, man this music is freaking me out...etc etc." in a mocking fashon. I hate that, im like you dont know what the fuck you are talking about, but a slurpy would be good.
    these people are novices, so i write them off and pay little attention to them while stoned, why let some dumbass interfear with my good time.

15. I mostly hang with people that smoke but if they dont i dont give a fuck im still gonna blaze

16. personally when i am sober and i meet up with some of my friends that have already blazed, i hate it. because i am not where they are, eveyrthing they do is so stupid to me. they really piss me off, so i just stay quiet until i blaze and i can even up. i don't hang out with them if they're smoking and im not, there is just no point.

17. I have one friend that doesn't smoke at all, but hangs out with me and the rest of my stoner friends when we smoke. He just chills with us, laughing at us occasionally when we do something exceptionally stupid. I wish everyone that doesn't smoke was like that...

18. Fuck yea man! I agree with you 100%.

I dont realy mind smoking when there are non stoned fellows along with me, but I dont want them to ruin my time of being high. I hate when my high gets killed.

I realy like smoking with new people, like its a person who I dont know. Great way to make a new smoking freind, and talk about fun stuff. :smoke:

Also a good way to get some new hookups. :smoke: :D :smoke:

19. I think it feels worse being drunk when around sober people. I tend to control myself better when blazed up.