Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high and playing video games

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by simple toke, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Battlefield 4 all the way. I remember the first time I smoked up and played Battlefield 3. I asked my friend I was smoking with, "Yo, can I play a video game." She was like, "Sure." Fucking owned all them people up, every time I got a headshot, I screamed, "Headshot!" I screamed headshot 5 times in a row, and then started laughing my ass off sigh, I miss those days. 

Dude, Dark Souls is the hardest game in the world. I can't even play it sober, and I'm good at video games. You, sir, are a god. 

2. [quote name="41Venom14" post="19393372" timestamp="1390509895"]Battlefield 4 all the way. I remember the first time I smoked up and played Battlefield 3. I asked my friend I was smoking with, "Yo, can I play a video game." She was like, "Sure." Fucking owned all them people up, every time I got a headshot, I screamed, "Headshot!" I screamed headshot 5 times in a row, and then started laughing my ass off sigh, I miss those days. Dude, Dark Souls is the hardest game in the world. I can't even play it sober, and I'm good at video games. You, sir, are a god. [/quote] I fucking love dark souls, the difficulty is what intrigues me the most. I have put a combined 5 straight weeks(840hours) into that game. It's the greatest game ever!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I sometimes play skyrim when Im high and its the funniest shit. 

4. nothing tops GTA V ... masterpiece. basically a free world of endless possibilities. 

5. Definitely GTA 5 for me. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I have tried in the past to play games while high but it never works out. Seems like I lose concentration real easily or I get bored faster.

7. It depends, if I'm with a friend, we get baked and play NBA 2K14. If I'm by myself I play Skyrim, and occasionally I'll play Call Of Duty Ghosts