Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Floydian, Jun 8, 2006.

1. #1 Floydian, Jun 8, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

2. hah i saw a thread about this a couple weeks back.

aw hell who cares the thread was from 05 or somethin.

hackysack is jus so chill with like two-three other stoned friends. big big groups man they always just made me mad because everyone is jus starts to try and show off plus i hate big groups anyways.

i wish i had a hackysack of my very own so i could jus do it in my room. just to be a little more active. it'd be a lot better than just sitting there all the time like i do haha

i had a jar full of seeds that i was going to fill a hackysack with, but it got stolen :(

3. haha if I played hacky-sack I would try and incorporate smoking (with a joint or blunt, otherwise it'd be real challenging hitting a pipe/bong while playing hacky-sack)

4. i love playing 3 and out.

especially in small groups. big groups tend to drop hacks a lot.

5. Hell yeah. My circle always plays a little hack about an hour or so after the session. None of us are too great, but I think it is more fun that way.

6. hack is definitely one of the greatest things to do when stoned. i met a friend of a friend of mine that could do some fancy trickery, and we all played a fun game for sure.

7. ayo man you should try rushan rulet whenyou are blazed out man, dat shitis bomb mayne

8. damn i still need to get one!!! i keep forgetting. i dont know why that would happen..... :devious:

9. hahaha man gangbanger i don't think you play that game frequently enough

10. :laughing: for real, go play right now "mayne"

11. can sum1 please explain wtf is hacky sack lol never heard of it???

12. Its a little bean bag you kick around in a circle of friends, it is mad fun and I have not played for like 2 years at least, I have to get my sack back out. Good tymes for sure. JOE>

P.S. I said sack...... HAHA!

13. I can't really do hackysack very well but me and my friends do something similar, its called Myachi.

http://www.myachi.com/

14. hahahaha myachis are ill too. i love the hack and fuckin own at myachi too.

15. you gotta be able to stand up to play hacksack right?

then that cancels me out

16. Man, I had to post on this shit. Hack used to be my life in highschool. Every morning before class, every lunch, and most days after, smoke a jay, and play hack. Those were the days bro, haha.

17. i play hackysack with my friend high almost on a daily basis. it's my favorite sport. what do you guys prepfer, beans or sand? preferrably i like beans.

18. Hell yea for stoned hack. I play better stoned. It feels like it's in slow-mo.

19. I finally got one! i made a special trip to the mall to get one cause i knew that there would be one there. I brought my bag of like 30 MJ seeds there and placed them all over the mall haha. i put them on counters and stuff in random stores in places where people will obviously see them and look at it. I even put one in the dirt next to a potted plant that was getting natural sun...that should be interested. I went into Spencer's gifts and put one in an insense burner that had marijuana leaves on it and stuff. Anyways I got home and I realized that I suck at hacky sack. So much for that.

20. thats so weird to think that there is so much entertainment from kicking a ball back and forth for hours, to someone who hasnt played it would sound horribly boring