Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high and forgetting where you put your piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Its scary bro . It happens to be alot . I get STONED out of my mind and forget where I put the piece when im sober . I cant find it ''/

2. Hahaha what is your piece? Just a little spoon I'm guessing if you lost it.

3. a bong about the size of a water bottle

4. you know you are stoned when...

5. I got really high and started to drive off and realized I left my piece right out in the open in the bathroom. So I go home and put it back, and told my parents I forgot my wallet (I do that a LOT :D)
    Another time I couldn't find my piece, so I searched my whole car up and down, turns out it was in the center console the whole time :eek:
    Edit: these fears are the reason I keep all of my shit in one place and put it back every single time. :smoke:

6. Don't you hate it when you just have a sac and your outside on your balcony taking bowls and you lost your lighter? Do you go inside and get another out of the million you own cuz smoke too much or stay outside trying to find a lighter to smoke another 5 bowls.