Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high and eating healthy, is it possible?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodseasons, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Thanks for the info man :smoke:

2. When you lost all that weight , did your tolerance go down noticeably ?

3. haha well you said hippy city, and you're in NC, I just took a shot. I use to live in canton, it's like 15 mins from asheville. Such an amazing area.

4. Right on haha. I know exactly where canton is, I grew up in waynesville so i am very familiar with the area. And I agree, being in the mountains all the time is one of the greatest things ever, although this whole area gets old after a while.

5. Gah...man this sounds horrible. My friends mom has crones but I never really got what was so bad about it....Well, I've got an appointment on the 8th concerning all this so hopefully I'll be good:( Thanks for the info though dude, really helped me out here:wave:

6. I wish I was trollin' man, I wish. I don't know what the fuck is up with me, I've gotten so many dirty looks because of this problem, my friends moms hate serving me food because they think I'm bullshit. Low and behold they feel like the asshole when I show them my discovery network worthy issue lulz
    Ah well:confused_2:

7. #127 criminalpatient, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    Yes, it absolutely possible. I increased my consumption of herb and eliminated alcohol. At the same time overhauling my atrocious diet (fast food,sodas, chips etc.) Within a few weeks I had lost 10 lbs just by not stuffing my fat face and introducing water into my diet. Before, water was something I made Kool-Aid with and nothing more really. All the while I never stopped the herb. It helped my pain just enough to where I could get some exercise. Short walks on the treadmill, nothing major. Even though I still had considerable pain, my mind somehow was distracted I guess and I could go 8-10 minutes at a slow pace. Not much, I know but I had to start somewhere. About 3 1/2 yrs have gone by and I've dropped around 135 lbs and SLOWLY shedding more. SLOWLY. My exercise hasnt increased dramatically because this isn't a tylenol or ibuprofen type pain and the opiates make me vomit pretty regularly( sorry about that reference mods) but my diet has gotten better, much better. I've reached the point to where a tall cool glass of ice water looks more appealing than say, ice cream-real talk. I've been offered beer and even took a sip on different occasions and I'm elated to say each time I had a little vomit come up. This let's me know my body recognizes it as poison for MY body, so that cuts it out on the spot. Honestly, I feel my stomach turn when I pass by McD's in my car, fast food now disgusts me. I try not to think this change in diet came too late in life, I'm 41 btw. People take a double take when they look at me and then look at my children. Kinda like "Those are YOUR kids?" type of stare. Around these parts if you see fat parents, MOST of the time they have fat kids. That is the reality here almost 100% of the time. Not my kids as long as I can help it. This is because I learned firsthand what a poor diet can do to one's physical, mental and emotional health and it's my responsibility to make good food choices FOR them. Oh yes, it is possible to eat healthy and get high. Think twice blades because I don't want these problems for you guys down the road. Especially when it's possible to avoid, aside from hereditary stuff. As stupid kids in my barrio, we used to call the mota -La Medizina- thinking we were the shit talking in "code", I never expected it to actually be an appropriate term.

8. You should watch this documentary called fat sick and nearly dead... You will like maybe should do to shed whatever else you wanna get off (check with your doctor first!)
    http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Also juicing raw cannabis is extraordinarily healthy if ya got any...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...wYDwBQ&usg=AFQjCNE8ahP8JThXNSUwNCNJvFdgxeutCQ

9. One of my friends and I used to cook healthy meals for our munchies all the time (still do, but we don't see each other as often, and its harder to cook alone. I manage though.)

usually it was rice and beans (made from scratch, special recipe from his family's little part of brazil) with some kind of meat. Vegetables if we had them on hand, I would usually stir fry them. We made Chicken Parm one time, that was epic. fried eggs, are great as well (just don't use too much oil, avoid the yolk if you're worried about cholesterol)

what we would do is smoke, go cook, and then smoke some more once it was finished before we ate it so we got the food at the peak of our high and munchies. Real food is so much better than junk food when you're high. I mean, deserts and stuff can be great too, but well made ones will be better than junky premade ones. Like the french toast I make sometimes is probably terrible for you because of how much butter I use, but its nearly orgasmic.

I don't even eat chips and stuff anymore, except for corn chips, which I like to dip in hummus or have with chili.

10. Yeah, it's possible, but in my experience I need a lot of healthy food in my house beforehand (precooked meals are ideal), otherwise my ass is going to 7-11 and binging on Doritos.

11. Hahaha yea I have that problem after ten o'clock when all the pho places close. Its cheesesteak time... Which brings em to my next thing you wanna eat out, healthily and cheaply? Go get pho.... 5 bucks, bowl of soup you can't eat, and its all meat veggies n rice.... Vietnamese food is a hellofallot better for you than almost anything you can get at a restaurant...

12. My go-to snack is always dehydrated corn, pineapple, and strawberries (at separate times)

13. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Corn is not really healthy.... Not really bad for you (well maybe sweet corn in dunno) but for the most part your body doesn't process it that's why you can see it in your poo... Pineapple and strawberries are gr8... I made myself sick on pineapple when in was a kid its mad acidic

14. #134 Xysephen, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Most blades have said this but self control is the number one importance. Yet I see it as eat whatever you like, just work it off. I did start drinking a lot more water and I feel fantastic. I suppose moderation with anything is key. My favorite healthy snack would be homemade fruit smoothies, delicious.

15. Eating good foods and getting high is the best. I was just on a 6 day juice fast and my highs were very potent. It is also to dedicate what each session is going to be for, like stating your intentions for vaping or smoking. 

If you really want to get "high", eat raw living foods, your body will VIBRATE with love and joy. 

16. I started smoke pot my third year of college and lost 40 lbs since then :)

17. Healthy food is all I eat, along with some desserts and appetizers. 

18. i'm so high or hungover high in the morning i dont feel like cooking. so i only eat like twice a day, couple snacks err now and then

19. I get high and eat sugar and bacon grease mixed together.

Attached Files:

20. you forget to add the sodium