Getting High All The Time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KELLY LAMONTAGN, May 21, 2002.

1. I WENT TO SCHOOL HIGH ALMOST EVERY DAY. (WHEN I SAY ALMOST I MEAN I MAY HAVE NOT BEEN ONCE OR TWICE) AFTER HIGH SCHOOL (IT'S BEEN ALMOST 7 YRS NOW) I STILL SMOKED AT WORK ALL THE TIME. I SOLD BEDS FOR A FEW YEARS AND I WOULD SMOKE AND SELL BEDS FOR 10 HRS A DAY HIGH AS HELL. IT MADE IT FUN TO DO. I'VE ALSO SOLD VACUUMS DOOR TO DOOR FOR 3 YRS. HIGH AS HELL TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK. I'LL TELL YOU BEING HIGH MADE ME MONEY CAUSE I COULD BE VERY ENTERTAINING(YAP,YAP,YAP).

2. Hey kelly, its cool to see a new emphatic member contributing, but--do you think you could please not type in all caps? ;)

3. ^^^^

lol :)

Good story, I love the herb, but working and smoking dont go well with me (I get super paranoid, tired, etc)

And yea, stop typing in all caps please :)

4. I used to take like 2 blunts to the head all the time with my boss.
    He had a dank connection and a grocery bag full. we smoked dank blunts like it was nothing.
    i forgot what the subject was.

5. this thread had a subject? since when?

6. dude i work for a super market and work metter high cause im in the zone and not as tired . like i seem to always get the shit that makes you hyper (i forget if thats indica or sativa) but getting high and working is challeneging but fun

7. Caps Lock Is Cruise Control For Kool

8. working high is great i dont get bored. o and normally sativas have an energetic type buzz.

9. Glad im not the only one thinkin that :rolleyes:

10. Old thread.

Just thought Id let you know.