Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting hash out of a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VikingToker, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys

I bought some joints a few days ago, quite stupidly without thinking that they were hash mixed with cigarette tobacco.

That shit makes me sick. I've made my own bong here (on vacation) and have been opening the joints and picking out the tiny grains of hash but it's a pain in the ass.

Any of you wise McGyvers out there got a smart way to filter out the tobacco? In return, some fucking awesome artwork

[​IMG]

2. Just tear them apart and pick out the bits of hash, or tear then apart over a piece of paper and like take the tobbaco apart and just fiddle with it until most of the hash has fallen out

3. man it's pretty hard,the hash is the same color as the tobacco,and sometimes you can find the hash melted and bonded on the tobacco.I suggest you just smoke it with the tobacco,next time don't get them with tobacco if you wan't.

4. That's some sound-ass logic man. Take the lesson and understand it, I dig it man.

But, now that I understand my mistake, I'm looking for a way to correct it. Don't want to smoke the tobacco with the hash.

5. Hmmmm. You could leave it all in a pile 'til it dries out, then attempt to burn the tobacco away. The hash shouldn't get hot enough to burn in the time it takes for the tobacco to turn to ash.

6. How do I do that precisely? Sounds like some scientific stuff, like I need a bunsen burner and a thermometer and shit.

7. To be honest I just meant (in the words of Bob Bitchin from Let's Make a Dope Deal) put it on a table and set it on fire man. lol
    I thought of something else though! Basically the same applies with the drying, wait until it's bone dry (I'm guessing you don't have much experience with tobacco, it dries fairly fast on it's own, espescially in comparison to weed), then get a sieve and throw everything in it and just push the tobacco/hash mix around in there. The hash will be too big/sticky to fit through the sieve holes, but the tobacco will turn to dust fairly quickly and just sieve through.

8. LMAO now thats funny

9. [​IMG]

10. A:buy a grrinder put the tabacco on top of the kief catcher, put a quarter in it and shake it til your hash it out.
    B:buy a vaporizer and just vape the shit
    C:run some butane through it all and make some earwax(plenty of guides on here for it, extrememly easy and fast)