getting half an ounce of shrooms..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FeralHybrid, Nov 14, 2009.

1. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new.

my cousin and I are getting half an ounce of shrooms. we want to know the best way to make shroom tea or shroom Kool-Aid. thanks for anyone who can give me tips. :]

2. kool-aid? no go for the tea if you wanna stay to your options
    but honestly, just eat them straight up, clean them with orange juice..and your good to go. The taste is not THAT bad, you wont puke bro...:confused::wave:

Sending good vibes your way ! :D:hello:

3. grind those bad boys up, put them in a glass of OJ and wash it down. have fun!

4. Lemon Tek them

5. we actually got ripped off.... and these shrooms are blue, are they safe?

they said it was supposed to be like 14 grams, bullSHIT it's like fucking 8 grams. >>

6. bummer, we'd have to see pics, to know if they are safe...

7. my buddies just had the blue shroom talk the other day, and from what i gathered, they turn blue when u freeze em because of a chemical change that supposedly renders them un-trippy, but i dunno. just hearsay, but those dudes do a ton of shrooms. also, dont pay until you are sure u have what u paid for. next time, if there is a next time, ask em to weigh it out in front of u, dont pay until u do, and if they say no, theyre gonna rip u off, so just buy from someone else. hope this helps...

8. are they all blue, or have blue bruises? buises r good, all blue is questionable

9. yeah if its pure blue that would be bad, but blue bruising is a good thing
    if they are at all moist still then 14g can look like 7 or 8 grams
    post a picture up

10. they look black; they're white with dark blue/black on the outside of them.

white in the middle with blue bruising, I guess

11. which...is normal for a P. mushroom :wave:

12. well my cousin ate an eighth of it; is eating the rest now; I am getting some chocolate bars from someone soon with two grams in the chocolate. I'll update if we trip :]

13. holy shit he's gonna trip some MAJOR balls haha

14. daaang he must be gooone right now. lol

15. Ha. He'll update if they trip. Shit, if he cousin eats all that, it's impossible for him to not trip.

16. Damn that's alot! I had a 16th of cubes and that was plenty for me. (My first time)

17. he didn't trip at all, as a matter of fact. he's got a very high tolerance; as well as we didn't have any weed, and we usually have to have weed to trip.

also, both me and my cousin think there was barely no psilocybin in them. he said it didn't do anything at all. his pupils were dilated, however.

tomorrow we're going to a party and having someone get us those chocolate bars; four grams in each, not two like I said earlier. and these are some strong shrooms, I guess. so hopefully we can trip this time.