getting girlfriend stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Snailhoreplay88, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Have any of you guys ever gotten a real "good girl" stoned for the first time? Me and this girl have been hitting it off but she's a really "good girl" you know? Really straight edged.

2. i only fucks wit da bad bitches yolo

3. Ask her if she wants to toke with you sometime? Its really that simple dude. Let her know she will be safe and its just you and her etc... if she dosent wanna smoke don't force it on her

4. ^Yea, what this guy said. Make her feel comfortable, like it's not really a big deal to get high.

I just smoked with my girlfriend for the first time on Friday, it was pretty great! It took a lot of convincing, but just keeping her calm and relaxed seemed to do the trick. Everyone is curious, see if you can get her interested enough :smoke:

5. I've made it happen with some bitch that I really fucking hate now, but that's besides the point. You just gotta have a way with words my friend

6. Girls are bitches so just fuck them and save your weed...... Jk just ask her bro

7. just ask her. You never know who smokes ive met some girls who i would have never ever guessed smoked and they are some of my best smoking partners now, and are some of the few girls i know who dont expect to get smoked and throw down everytime.