getting fucking by the long dick of the law...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dantheman52, Oct 13, 2010.

1. hey guys. really not sure if this is the right spot for this so feel free to move it. last saturday, after a string of what can only be described as bad luck, two cops pulled in my friends driveway behind us, eventually searched my car, and i was forced to give them my bowl and grinder. we got taken in and then released after like 3 hours. i had court today and plead not guilty. they gave me and my friend probation until the next court date, which is in december (innocent until proven guilty my dick). anyways, i was just wondering if any of you had an idea of what i might be up against. i could be facing 2 years probation, fines, and a mandatory license suspension. my record before this was flawless. by the way, im in ohio. any help would be appreciated

2. Yeah this is the wrong forum but I'll tell you what I did. I got caught under very similar circumstances (they pulled the 'your eyes are red as the devils anus' tactic on me though). Good choice not pleading guilty. If you pled guilty you would definately have a record. Because you pleaded not guilty you could enter a drug education class instead. It's what i did. I pled no guilty and asked to be put into a drug education class. They gave me 40 hours of community service and 10 addiction classes. Bullshit your way through it cause if you do they will lock your arrest record and it will never be unlocked unless you comit a felony/caught with marijuana again.

Since you ddin't get that covered on the first court date i"m not sure how to change that, but I would start with going to the court you were tried at and talk to some people. A lot of times they are pretty open minded to the community service thing for first time offenders. the fact that you have a clean record will help ALOt. I live in connecticut (i.e. the red state of the north) and they piss all over cannabis users but they still went easy on me cause of my clean record and willingness to "improve my life." OF course i bullshitted when i asked for the drug edcuation classes and ocmmunity service but its better than having a record.

As of next june I will be done with court dates and my record will be officaly locked. I dont have to put anything down on job or college/student aid funds even now.

Yeah, cc and drug classes are bullshit but just get this crap off your record so you can go out an protest legaly and help end prohibition. Fight on.

3. yea i should be meeting with a lawyer tomorrow...we'll see how that goes

4. lol fmj..its so true though