Getting FUCKED up soon! (Will I die?)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bowlsmoke99, May 8, 2008.

1. I'm gonna get like an 1/8 or maybe 1/4 of purple haze and im gonna take 1 hit of acid. I'm just gonna chill and watch tv with two girls I know who are gonna be on acid also. i wanna try to play some jimi hendrix shit on my guitar.:eek: I hope I don't fuckin die or some shit.:( Do you think I will. :confused:

P.S. I'm only smokin like 2 bowls of the haze and just the 1 hit like i said.

2. Let me be the first person to say, yes you will die.

3. ^agreed. really, dont attempt it bro, your life is much more valuable than playing hendrix on guitar while on 2 hits of acid and 2 bowls of purp while chillin with 2 girls

4. Dont take that acid man, i took 2 once and now im paralyzed

5. lol to all of the above posters ^^^^

6. seriously man, would you risk your precious life for a night of opening your mind and carefree sex? try taking about an eighth of a hit of that acid, you'll be trippin pretty hard. Plus i heard acid's been known to hormonally switch humans from male to female. have fun with your new chest pieces.

7. uhh add ecstasy?

8. ur not gonna die, but acid will put u in heaven

9. You will not die. You will suck trying to play jimi and embarrass your self doing it. But If your with chill people... you'll be fine. Enjoy your trip maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

10. holy fuckin hell man. that sucks. for the record i said only one hit though. i just wanna do it the one time to see why the fuck ppl freak out when they're on it. I don't wanna get fucked up really bad on that. just the purple haze cuz its some of the best shit ive seen. plus you can't really overdose on it. i guess you could smoke yourself into a coma eventually if you smoked like a couple ounces in one sitting of it

11. P.S. I signed up for this site just to tell you that. And a big middle finger to all the people who are trying to scare you.

12. are u dead yet?

13. They're just messing with the guy, no need to hate.

14. www.erowid.com

Not to be a dick, but seriously I always look stuff up before I post about it, and if you are nieve enough to think acid could kill you then you shouldn't do it. The LD50 of acid is SOOO high, right up there with weed.

15. if your scared of acid dont do it, its a guaranteed horrible time.

jack ass,

16. wow your a baaddddd dude. i cant stand people who post that they are going to get fucked up doing this and that, you have it all backwards.

get fucked up and come on here and tell us the story after you die.

call me a hater i dont really care, your a pussy...drop some acid and get your dick wet..........then tell us how it went

17. Well acid can fuck you up and make you insane and kill ppl sometimes. i just wanted to know because i was gonna smoke the weed on top of it.

18. Seriously

you will be 100% fine if you're only taking one hit of acid. Usually, I'd recommend to take two(if the acid is kinda weak).

19. no it cant... O and ide recomend that if you are having second thoughts about it dont do it

20. worded it wrong. i didnt mean you will kill ppl. i meant it can make you insane if you take a certain amount. plus you can have really bad problems with your organs and shit. its not that im scared. its that i wanna get some advice from ppl who have tried it. i wanna know i can get away with it and be ok when it finally wears off.

oh and to all the smartass ppl: why dont you just shut up because it is fucking chemicals that fuck with your mind in a pretty strong way. its not like im talkin bout just drinking one beer and getn high or some shit.