Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting friends high for first time...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OG Tom Nook, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Hey guys! So recently two friends of mine have asked me to smoke with them. It will be there first time. Do you guys have any suggestions about anything I can do to make their first time the best it can be?

2. Dank bud, amazing bong perc'd ice the whole 9 yards, munchies at hand, drank on hand, comfy environment (don't fuckaround and smoke outside they'll be paranoid as hell)! Hope they enjoy it!! :smoke:

3. Make sure they smoke slow. Take a few hits depending on the strength and let it sink in. Too much makes for a bad high.

4. Btw love your Pic, that racoon brings back memories, what game was he from? I remember it well just can't think of the name :eek:

5. Assure them this is gonna be the best thing they'll ever do.

6. [quote name='"metaldubstepbud"']Btw love your Pic, that racoon brings back memories, what game was he from? I remember it well just can't think of the name :eek:[/quote]

Its Tom Nook from animal crossing! :D

7. YESSSS animal crossing was amazing, gold equipment and maxed out museum on the ds ftw! (I had no life as a child)

8. Be the first one to hit whatever you smoke out of and show them the proper and most efficient way to use it. Also tell them to just relax and no matter what they think nothing bad can happen from it. Good luck not having a couple of sketchballs :)

9. drinks, food, bitches, and more weed

10. Oh you better teach these kids how to corner it, if they torch the bowl smackem with it!

11. [quote name='"metaldubstepbud"']Oh you better teach these kids how to corner it, if they torch the bowl smackem with it![/quote]

^ yes this. People who don't corner irritate me. I didn't leave most of it green so you could fry it and the next guy not get any greens.

12. Controlled environment for sure. Everything else should be a clean whistle

13. As several people have said, a safe 0 risk environment. It's absolutely essential for them to enjoy it.

14. Can you smoke anywhere inside with them? idk if your still paying attention to this thread

15. [quote name='"metaldubstepbud"']Can you smoke anywhere inside with them? idk if your still paying attention to this thread[/quote]

Yes I can, I originally planned on smoking outside but I now realize they will be all sketched out and won't enjoy it.

16. Good man, going outside once your already stoned with nothing on you is cool though, enjoy the nice weather man!!! They definitely will

17. Make sure you do it with them twice because itll be mostly placebo the first time. They wont really enjoy it till the second time.

18. I got high as shit the first time i smoked idk why so many ppl don't, but I smoked out of a nice bong with ice in it :smoke: as I said above.... and I can't stress this enough..... NICE FUCKING BONG AND DANK BUD they'll feel it, you and the bong will make them feel it.

19. [quote name='"ArnoldLayne"']Make sure you do it with them twice because itll be mostly placebo the first time. They wont really enjoy it till the second time.[/quote]

You think? My first time I was nothing compared to my second. Do you think I should smoke with them again later that day or just wait until we hangout again?

20. Smoke all day, if they can still move, you havent smoked enough.