Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting free food for being high in the drive thru?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheeto Jones, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Cheeto Jones, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    Does anyone else do this? When I go to drive thru's late at night I always tell them I'm high. At Taco Bell when they asked "How are you" I always say "Quite stoned thank you."

The first time I did this, I told them I was very stoned and made my order. The two guys inside started laughing and told me to pull around. I pay for my food and they hand me a giant bag and I realize they DOUBLED my order for free and gave me a free dessert!

The same thing happened at Chick-Fil-A today. I went inside and ordered a meal and they asked for a name for the order and I said "Weed". All the teenagers working there saw the order on the screen and started laughing hysterically then the old woman manager working got SO pissed. "YOU BETTER NOT call that out, don't even give him attention". The worker came to give me my food and upgraded my fries and drink to a large for free!

If you go through drive thrus late at night, chances are the workers will be smokers. They will appreciate you making their night with your honesty about cannabis use and will usually hook it up!

But I do want to add one time this didn't work and was a complete failure. One time my friend and I drove up to McDonalds to get milkshakes. The guy who gave us the milkshakes looked like he smoked, he looked a little more "streetish", a white young kid, kind of looked like the kid from Kingsman. We told him when we were about to pay, "We're keeping it lit tonight!" And pulled out a giant bag of weed to show him. He stared at us SUPER hard, made a loud sigh looking PISSED, then shut the window on us, went inside and talked to the manager and pointed at us, then asked us to pull ahead to the drive thru waiting spot. We got super paranoid and drove off.

EDIT: I know the flashing weed bags like in the last part is bad, but that one was years ago and I don't do that, now I am completely clean of anything when I do it!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Thats funny as shit. I kinda want to start a hidden camera show about you

• Like Like x 8
  3. You sound young and flamboyant as fuck. I don't eat fast food, and I don't go around with a billboard advertising to everyone I'm high. Your threads are all so juvenile.

• Like Like x 14
  4. So you roll around with a billboard saying your old, sober, and boring as fuck? So what if someone acts juvenile?

And no, I will not get off your lawn gramps.

• Like Like x 13
  5. Hater.......

At the end of the day, who here has racked up over 30 dollars of free food in the past 2 months for simply being high?

• Like Like x 3
  6. I remember when I was the age that I felt required to let everyone know I was smoking...dope you got hooked up, but not a smart choice, especially if your driving. If you walk in, not such a big deal then.

On drive through stories. We once waited in a McDonald's drive through for 35 minutes at like 3 am, just to get a free cup of water. The lady told us it was going to be a long wait, but we didn't care. we needed the water for a bong and was not going to hit it dry. When we pulled up to the window, my buddy had the piece loaded and in his Lal in the passenger seat. The lady laughed when she realized what we needed the water for and told us we needed to learn to roll. To which we said we did but prefered the bong. Ahhh high school, such a dumb/fun time

• Like Like x 5
  7. Cheeto, you got lucky. BUT DAMN DUDE QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD, you think telling people you smoke is cool, which weed isn't supposed to be. It's a drug. It's still looked down upon. And also what if you pull up to a drive through, and there's a cop chilling in the parking lot next door eating his Deluxe Beef Burrito? He looks up in between bites and sees you flash a bag of weed at the drive through, and boom. You got locked up just cause you wanted to save a few dollars in extra food. Unless, of course, you live in an illegal state, then by all means cheat Taco Bell of their diabetes

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lol no I just live my life high, I don't need to shout it out everywhere I go like it's such a big deal. I'm 22 I'm no grandpa but I'm definitely not acting like I was when I was 16 and juvenile as fuck. Whatever though the dumb get weeded out soon enough, pun intended. Enjoy your greasy shit-tier fried food while you feel like a badass by saying your name is Weed. Woah that's kewl

• Like Like x 4
  9. Right? Been saying that for ever, but he won't listen because he's 1436238191673.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Coming from the guy spending his free time on a marijuana discussion board? Hater, all I can say, not even going to acknowledge you anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wait, did he seriously make that?

• Like Like x 6
  12. #12 Cheeto Jones, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    and hey Burnafewdown, i thought we were cool. why are you disrespecting?

13. Boat.

As in, I'm in the same boat

14. you spend way more time on here than any other user I see and make a few new threads every week......

• Like Like x 3
  15. But I take pride in that, he's the one looking down on my lifestyle while contributing to the same type of behavior.

16. So if anyone ever gives you criticism you're just going to call him a hater and tell him you won't acknowledge him anymore? Lolol ok. You would be horrible as a lawyer, calling the prosecutor a hater and then the judge hahaha

• Like Like x 4
  17. this whole thread

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  18. Cuz you start getting all defensive and hating on people with juvenileness. It's annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You take pride in spamming a pot discussion board and trying to be cool by saying you smoke pot. Okay......
    Yup.

• Like Like x 2
  20. So what's the point of living a mundane life, getting through un-noticed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.