Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting exotic strains in NYC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by toast2thegodz, Jan 4, 2015.

1. #1 toast2thegodz, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    I'll be posting my pick ups here in NYC... It's pretty hard to weave your way thru the nyc med cannabis culture but once you find the right plug it's like striking green oil.... I'll be posting picks from week to week

image.jpg -Bio-diesel

image.jpg -Ogre

image.jpg -Sour Flower

Attached Files:

2. I spent 30 years living in New York, time for you to find a new "plug"

There's better quality out there for a decent price

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Nice pickup toast.  Don't mind what others say.  Those buds look fine.  Cheers!

Welcome to the city! :gc_rocks:

4. Nice bud can we get better pics tho?

5. #5 Mman613, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    location Long Island. Shatter is like play dough.
    Circle.JPG Pancake.JPG Pancake.JPG

Attached Files:

6. Some SI GDP, twas 35 an eighth.

Attached Files:

7. #8 travel2much, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    No disrespect but I have never seen shatter that looks like that nor do anyone I know handle it so carelessly (without gloves)...I wouldn't smoke it....it has your fingerprints and body oils in it and it's black!

8. Travel2much, no disrespect, but thats not how it comes originally and i wouldn't touch it if i was giving it to others; i was just having fun with it myself. You got something against black?

9. That does not resemble shatter in the least. It looks like hash.

10. Nothing against black however I am not sure how calling that shatter is a source of self amusement...maybe it's just me though...

11. This thread needs Jimmy Carter's expertise.

12. Nice pick up blunted up... 35 an 8th is an awesome price

13. That Ogre looks good! Its one of the few strains that have never let me down. Always grown nice and sticky round deez parts

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Wish we could have legal marijuana here... im sure the vote would pass if they allowed it to happen

15. Looks fire , we should sesh sometime, I'm upstate but down in the city regularly...

16. Def @superphunk... If u have kik add me... Hoodbyair23

17. By all means keep your location secret, I'm just curious what your definition of upstate is?

18. Well I consider upstate past Albany.... Its funny when I talk to people in the city or on the island and they have never heard of the adirondacks, a 6.6 million acre state park in their own state.

Im originaly from jersey and sone if the best weed i have ever blazed the past 20 yrs came out of nyc/brooklyn area.

19. Right on

I lived in Albany for awhile and spent most of my time in the Hudson Valley, Dutchess county area.

Stay lifted