Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting excited about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xolomilco, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Does anybody else get super excited when they hear people talking about weed? Like just having a conversation about weed is so awesome

2. No not really.

3. i do man its sick

4. I remember when I was a total noob smoker

5. Uhhh...excited like how? Do you pop a stiffy everytime someone mentions buds? If so then no, as i dont have a penis. BUT yes i love talking about weed and hemp its all so interesting.

6. Yea if I over hear a conversation...I also get really riled up when someone says its bad I'll start to get really defensive lol.

7. haha! thats exactly how i am

8. yeah i know what u mean, i used to get the same feelings wen ever there was any news about weed or i hear some people talking about bud.

9. I get really excited right before im picking up some bud. and right after as well ;)

10. Whenever I hear someone bad-mouthing weed i always jump into the conversation defending it, like even with my parents I would defend weed and now they suspect im a toker

11. Hearing anything about weed always makes my ears perk up.

It is exciting trying to determine whether someone is a toker or if they would be interested in trying it.

Sometimes I want to yell, "Light that shit, smoke that shit, pass that shit!"

12. yeah i do, thats partly the reason i talk on these forums

and me and my freind are getting weed tomorow, and we had it planned since monday but he couldnt get his money till thursday(today i guess) ive been excited as crap waitin for it, being i dont toke that much

13. Ha i manage to get into discussions about it at work at least once a day. I'm always bringing up research and facts about it to dispute the general propaganda that people have been eating up for their whole lives.

I've dropped a lot of knowledge at that place, and I've gotten like four or five people to start smoking. I'm pretty much the resident mj expert there lol

14. I hate hearing little kids talking about how hardcore they are because they smoke. That shit pisses me off. But I've had intelligent conversations about weed with both friends and random people, and I do enjoy talking about the herb if I'm with educated people.

15. ya i love figuring out if some1 smokes or not. It's also fun to talk to some1 who doesn't smoke and get them to want to try it

16. Idk if I get excited. It just makes me kinda happy to meet someone who shares my interests. So I get about excited as I do when someone's talking about Mad Men, if that makes sense.

17. That's actually a great way of putting it. Hearing people talk about weed makes me as excited as hearing people talk about bands or movies I really like. It's just common interests

18. im the same way. i have this "friend" who is so naive and thinks weed is bad so the other day after i saw the movie super high me, i told him all the benefits of marijuana and all the things that he thought were bad about marijuana i proved wrong.

19. lol ill be having a bad day at work and one of the pot heads there will start talking to me about weed and i get super happy and have a better day then we get pissed at the dish washer for bad mouthing it

20. Dude yes, when I see anything about weed or hear anything I get excited and wish I could light up then and there.