1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting ears pierced?

Discussion in 'General' started by davekim, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Thinkin bout gettin my ears pierced. Should i get both ears done or just the left one?

2. well dave, id say just the one. one is better.

3. I got both of mine done. I hardly ever wear earrings anymore though. I think the long hair and the earrings (at least the ones I wore) looks kinda weird. Maybe I'll wear em again when I get the hair cut short.

4. i was gonna get both mine done, too.. I ended up getting just one, and everyone seems to like it. They told me to stick with the left ear only.. so thats what im doing...

5. ill tell you what not to do....

right after you get your ear pierced,..think your head will still fit behind your computer desk and the wall.
    have fun.:)
    i dunno.... maybe you should do both,hmm... wonder what the girls opinioins are?

6. Hmmm, i guess ill just get the left one pierced for now and if i want other one, i can always just go back and get other one done.

7. I don't have any piercings but if you want it, go for it.
    I once hungout with a guy that had a double 0 in his left ear. i don't recall the exact diameter but thats a big hole.

Grasscity Deals Near You