Getting Ear Pierced While High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nstyle, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Does this reduce the pain? I wanna get my left earlobe pierced and maybe right as well.

2. I wouldnt think so, i have never noticed things jurting less when i smoke unless its like an ache or something. It also might make you a little more paranoid and that will only make the whole thing worse. Just go sober and smoke afterwards to reward yourself. Ive gotten my ear peirced before and its not that painful at all, its like a little pinch. If your ok with shots, then this will be a walk in the park.

I was always scared of needles so when i got my ears peirced and tattooed, my mind was freaking me out, making me think it was going to be so much more painful than it was and i got all hyped over nothing.

Its all over in a fraction of a second so just relax and think about how good youll look with your new earings:smoke:

3. I didn't experience any pain whatsoever when I had my ear pierced. Granted, that was 11 years ago and I was 8 at the time, so the accuracy of my statement may be questionable.

Like the above poster said, it only feels like a light pinch, not as if you're being penetrated with a sharp piece of metal.

4. Ears dont hurt...............nipples a mutherfuker........
    peace B