Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting DT today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TobieTobie, May 22, 2009.

1. Hello people.
    I am on a weekly drug test by my work because of... reasons.

Lets start.

3 weeks ago I quit smoking, then last week I got a saliva DT. Passed that.
    Then I smoke about a gram of weed with my friends. (That gram lasted me till about Sunday)
    On Sunday of this week I quit smoking.

So far I have been clean for 4 and 1/2 days.

I have been excercising regularly and I just finished doing a 20 minute jog circuit that I normally do.

I have a Urine test today.

I am currently drinking ALOT of fluids, but not too much that I will get intoxicated or my urine would get diluted.

Do you guys think I will pass?
    Keep in mind that I was clean for my last DT last Thursday and only smoked 20 dollars worth of trainwreck.

Thanks guys.

2. You should be good, but if you wanna be 100% sure, pee in about 1/2-3/4's of the drug test and add hott water to the rest, it should dilute it more.