Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting dry in the old south east

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Dec 15, 2002.

1. I havent smoked since Turkey day and havent gotten any either and it blows!!!! Is it getting dry in the south or any where else cause this blows!!!!!! i mean i need my weed its been to long and it blows!!!!!!!!!! [x] JK

2. hey man i am in the southeast too and it is wet as hell. sorry i guess i will smoke a bowl for you

3. it was dry here a couple months ago... but not since fall harvest... the danks have been flowing for months, with no signs of stopping :) sorry to hear about your luck though. keep your head up. it'll be back around eventually.

4. its gone i smoked a joint today all though i could only smoke like 3 hits (tolerance went down)