Getting Drunk

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jaystrees, May 16, 2014.

1. so I wanna get drunk tonight, but I don't want to drink much alcohol or take so much time drinking. So, do you think that taking 5 or 6 shots in 20 minutes will get me pretty drunk? I know there's a bunch of variables, but for the average 21 year old male, would that be enough shots in that duration?

2. yes but then you'll be feeling like shit in a few hours if you stop drinking..

3. Blaze (more) ganjah

4. Yeah 6 shots 80 proof should get you decently buzzed not like super wasted but decent

5. It depends on how you metabolize drugs and stuff. I somehow have no tolerance to anything and can get a nice buzz with a single shot. With weed I'm drunk after 3-4 but I drink once every month or so

6. Wanna get drunk but don't wanna take the time to drink? The fuck?

7. Make it 10 shots

8. Insert it rectally. That way you wont have to drink at all. You'll also be plastered.

9. Sambuca gas chambers. You're welcome.

10. Make it 6 in 3 mins then smoke one n do er again!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Depends how big your shots are.

12. I wouldn't even get drunk cuz you could get to drunk and your di** won't work lol just smoke a lot of bud haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. #14 *guest, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    I don't get why people feel the need to plan so hard for this shit... take a shot, see how you feel. Take another shot, see how you feel. Still feel good? Take another shot. Wait a bit. Still feel good? Wanna take another shot? Then take another shot. It's not a goddamn science experiment. You don't need to clock out your shots per hour or some shit. :p

Not feeling so good? Stop. Eat some food, drink some water. Like it's goddamn rocket science. 

14. A shot of abinsthe you'd be out of it ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Drink a whole fifth

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. You wanna get drunk, but don't wanna drink much alcohol... :-D

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

17. Just smoke before you drink. That usually cuts the amount of alcohol required for me to get feelin' good down substantially. 

18. The average 21 year old male doesn't and shouldn't need to ask questions about what/where/how much he should be drinking.

19. You'll be fucked if you drink em fast enough

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 4 using Tapatalk