Getting Drunk is so much better then getting high..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chronz101, Mar 15, 2010.

1. #1 Chronz101, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    GEtting drunk gives you so much more confidence and you just dont give a fuck but when you get high u just chill and trip balls ( sometimes)

also getting high makes u paranoid
    and other shit anxiety etc...

This is just what i think id like to hear your opinions on high VS drunk.

Edit: Lots of hate, look ppl i like weed im just saying i think alcohol gives a better buzz..

2. gtfo out of these forums if you think like that son.

3. im just stating my opinon, but i forgot im not allowed to do that here? :confused:

keep an open mind chill the fuck out i thought thats hows stoners were...

4. When i read that i just went "No dude, No *Shakes head*"
    Anything else youd like to add to your opinion? Im sorry its just gonna take me a lot more convincing

5. Don't feed the troll...

6. Yeeaaaah man i like to throw down with my boyyyys and drink drink drink and FUCK BITCHES MAAAANNN YEAH! Beer beer beer grey goose gimme gimme gimme!
    Die liver!!!

Sorry, I have a low opinion of alcohol users. I drink myself, on occasion, but it definitely pales in comparison to the beautiful, delicious, green glory. Drinking is for people who want to waste away their minds and erase their troubles, while marijuana is for people who want to expand their mind and open themselves to a new perception of life as a whole.

Like you said, an opinion.

7. Not to sound cocky...
    But I've never tripped balls on bud...
    Or even get paranoid for that matter

But idk, I have a high tolerance

8. Go to an alcohol forum and post that, you'll get some better responses.

9. to each his own man but personally I feel like absolute shit when Im drunk and I do some of the stupidest shit thats why I quit the sauce and stick strickly to the green:smoking:

10. Sometimez I just wanna get fucked up from drinkin' than smokin', all dependz on my mood

11. No troll here...

LOl look im just saying when i get drunk with my friends im so much more outgoing but when i get high with my friends im more "mello"

12. you know i kind of see where youre coming from

i mean dont get me wrong i like weed way more, i smoke about 4 or 5 times a day

but if im trying to be super confident and fuck some bitches and just go crazy, alcohol is better for me, i have never not had a memorable night when i was drunk, where ive had many uneventful nights smoking weed

but i only like to get wasted once or twice a week at most, weed is something i can do anytime and love it, plus i have never smoked too much and felt bad, unlike alcohol, and ive smoked lots of weed in one sitting before

plus i have made some terrible decisions to do crazy shit while wasted that really could have killed me, which has never happened with weed

alcohol is amazing for some things, but it has LOTS of bad side effects if you let things get out of control

13. WORD. this is exactly what im trying to get at..

I mean dont get me wrong I LOVE WEED, just i think at this point alcohol is a better "high"

14. Exactly - why post this on a weed forum?

At least put it in Pandora's Box...

15. I am confident when high much more than drunk because I know when I am drunk I cannot do shit. I love both, sometimes one more than the other but overall I think being high is better

16. Coming from an X-Alcho ,

fuck beer.

I'd rather be chillin at marys.

17. i know to many drinkers and they are annoying and stupid. and every one that i know thats a stoner is cool and open minded and not afraid to admit there wrong if they are. so i say pot is better i drink sometimes but it gets to me and i fight any one and dont care. but pot i just chill out and make new friends. so i agree wit the guy i quoted

18. Depends on my mood. If I'm just tryin to sit back and chill, the shrubbery all the way. If I'm trying to be outgoing and rippin it up blah blah blah, i'm prob drinkin. Why so much hate? All it sounded like to me is he doesn't like camoing into the couch when hes at a party, in which case hes gonna choose drink.

19. im super confident when im high..and i dont get paranoid..maybe weed isnt for you..perhaps your one of "those" people

20. I prefer not to vomit or have a hangover. Gtfo.