Getting Drunk Before Or During School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Emily134, May 14, 2014.

1. Wassup so I've heard alot of people asking what is it like to be drunk at school, or how to do it. I've done this quite a few occasions and decided to share my experience. Anyways, so I had heard from people how much it sucked and how hard it is to pull off. I didn't listen, and did it anyway. I kinda regretted it. The first time I did it I was only a bit drunk, and it still kinda sucked but I don't think anybody could really tell. But the second time I did it, I was pretty drunk. Everybody could tell, even though I was just sitting in my chair and trying not to walk around too much everybody could take one look at me and tell. And it wasn't as much fun as I'd anticipated. I slept in all my classes. I mean I was tired as fuck, and after I sobered up a bit more I smelled like alcohol all day. I kept telling people it was my hairspray. It wasn't really worth it, don't waste the alcohol on that. Skip school for a day and relax if you have to but do that shit at home. Anybody have any stories similar?   

2. When I was in high school I drank between classes sometimes.

Stay in school kids.

3. #3 Smooth Criminal, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    Why would you go drunk at school alone?It be better to do it with a couple of folks.Just don't be going to school spend the time in the street,know where you are.Otherwise don't waste time in school.

I used to toke and drink at the same time between classes sometimes unmentionables,now it's not the effort.

4. Yeah dont drink before school or 12am for that matter its good practice for being a future acoholic.

5. I went to class I n college drunk during greek week, it was fun, but obviously that isnt high school and a very different situation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I did once, well I wasn't really drunk, had a little bit of a buzz going. But I poured a couple coolers into a water bottle (and it was warm so it was nasty) and drank it during my history exam lol. Nobody really gave a shit I said it was juice :p

7. admit ive done that

still a prize twat thing to do though there is literally zero point

sent from under mi sensi tree

8. we used to but vodka in water bottles or orange and vodka in a lucozade bottle

sent from under mi sensi tree

9. Neither is a good time. People can tell if you are drunk and it just doesn't make you look good at all. I respect a high person more just because you can tell they won't caused trouble vs. a drunk person.

10. I've been to school drunk once and I will never do it again. I drank half a bottle of vodka and chugged an Arizona and walked to my fifth period class. I was WAYYY to fucked up. I ended up throwing up allllll over my art class and nearly passed out. They had to wheelchair me out in front of the entire school between passing periods. Paramedics were called and all that shit. Didn't have to get stomach pumped though, because I puked most of it out anyways. Only got a three day suspension though so I was pretty lucky :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. One kid in my school got drunk and got expelled for slapping a hot teachers ass.

A kid in another school in my area actually got alchohol poisoning

12. i promise u if they found even a fucking hair of weed they'll expel and arrest ur ass. Im assuming ur white because if a nigga came to school drunk you'll never see him in that school again. I hate to b rude or creepy or watever but do u mind saying ur race im just curious. Please take no offense to this and ur more than welcomed to not answer if u prefer

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

13. tf does race have to do with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. well if ur school is like the ones in Texas then race plays a big factor. Two ppl brought a knife to school the black guy had a pocket knife the white guys knife was like 4 inches but the black guy got expelled(he had no former disciplinary behavior problems) the white guy (many disciplinary problems. I had a class with him he had the utmost disrespect for authority) suspended for 4 days. Sooooo yea aint life a bitch

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

15. #15 Old School Smoker, May 14, 2014
    Hahaha you made me think of a funny story when I was in high school.
      One of my friends got plastered and he was caught and sent to the priciple's office. The principle was about to call the cops and the parents. The principle stepped out of his office for about 5 minutes. My friend opened the office window and climbed out, totally fucking up the window blinds in the process. He then ran to an avacado grove next to the school and buried himself in a pile of leaves under a tree.

16. hahahahah dude your name is fucking awesome I'm jealous

17. That's your school, not all of Texas. Yes racism is still very prevalent all across the country, but it is in no way biased towards one race or the other. All races have people who are racist and who aren't. Having witnessed it for 25 years, it's kinda old hearing racism is only directed toward blacks.

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

18. I thought this was going to be a thread where all of the old people nag OP, but I guess not.. :confused_2:

19. #19 aToker, May 14, 2014
    I agree schools target blacks.. just the way it is bro.

A good portion of black people are what I like to call thugs, you know the people you see in a migos or lil wayne video lol.
    And then theres the really chill laid back ones, those I call a black person, the others get the N word.. not being racist but there is a huge difference between a N'er and a black person.

20. I understand that schools target minorities and stereotype them and all that good stuff, but nowadays there are no real minorities.
    And exxxactly. Anyone of any race can be a (pardon my french if someone is sensitive) nigger. To me that just means your a lowlife asshole. You could be white, black, yellow, brown, purple or fuckin aquamarine and still be a nigger.

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)