getting drugs at a concert, afroman specifically

Discussion in 'General' started by aaaaa8, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Ok i live in south carolina and i am going to charelston to see afroman. for those who dont kbnow charleston is a beach college town but is still somewhat soncervative being in the south and all.i

The venue isnt to big, can fit about 5 thousand ppl or so. I was wondering what are the chances ill be able to buy drugs at the concert? Im looking for manily rolls or some painkillers.

and should i show up there early and hang out in the parking lot? Would that give me a better chance of finding shit? And im seeing afroman btw. A rapper who raps about weed.

2. i dunno about any crazy kids running around with painkillers at a concert, but rolls on the other hand..

3. that is exactly what you should do. listen for people calling out rolls, molly, and pharmy's.

4. #4 One Truth, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010

5. If you can go to an Afroman concert and still manage to miss buying drugs, you need to retire yourself from being a stoner:wave: I mean seriously..

6. lol yeah man...at concerts where u know a lot of people are gonna be fucked up at the drugs find you lol...just listen for people sayiung code words like "doses" or 'rolls" ya know??? dont expect to find weed tho, ive bought lots of drugs at concerts but nobody sells weed there unless its by the joint/blunt which is very rare

usually if someones trying to get rid of some drugs at a show they try to make themselves pretty obvious, but not too obvious so that a cop notices ya know

i find the easiest drug to find at shows is acid, at most concerts i always hear someone saying they got acid, but usually im already dosed or straight up dont wanna do acid lol

7. Different topic; Afroman is still out there doin concerts? Holy shit. I thought that guy got to high and retired like 3 years ago.

"I was gonna do a world tour, but then I got high"

8. lol. it's the biscuits dude. there will most likely be a scene in the parking lot. go there and approach the people calling out doses and molly. it wouldn't surprise me at all if you can get them both in one exchange. there are people in the scene who literally live off selling drugs in parking lots. enjoy the show man!

9. haha ya dude at a biscuits show it shud be easy as fuck to get some molly and acid...one of my friends went to a show and met our acid dealer there. my friend was wearing a shirt with our town name on it...this guy asked my buddy if he was from there and he said yeah, then the dealer said im from the town over...then they talked about acid cuz my friend was looking for doses...ever since that weve been gettin doses from him...too bad he only sells sheets (cuz its a lot of money and all we want is 10 or 20 doses for personal use lol)

10. haha i was thinkin the same thing.

11. thank god for the random lady before the 2nd set who saw my state of being and decided to giv me ahelluvalotta molly for free