Getting Doug With High:

Discussion in 'General' started by CanIBeShaggy, Nov 19, 2014.

1. I felt like making a post because general is my favorite category and you motherf****** aren't posting anything for me to read :( Aha, so i was wondering if anyone else will be watching "Getting Doug With High" today?? Its live in like 6 hours or so.. any predictions on who they will have on the show?

2. Lol, now this ^ this, would be amazing..

3. I've watched it before when he had trailer park boys on.
    Might give it another watch

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. #5 CanIBeShaggy, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Aha my plan for today is to stay up and watch the show and then doze off, so they better not have some unknown dude on there..

5. Todd Glass!

Everybody gives him so much shit, but dude is a legend. Favorite guest after Proops.

6. I think it would be awesome if they had jay from jay and silent bob... or the one and only, great stoner.. SETH ROGAN
    Todd Glass has been on the show.. I believe 2 times actually..

7. Think Todd's been on 3 or 4, if you count the live gigs. Jay would be gnarly, but Jason Mewes is straight.

I'm holding out for Joe Rogan, but that show better be 2 hours longer than usual.

8. Toasty, nice avatar btw, just noticed it :)

9. #10 AR Toasty, Nov 19, 2014
    Eyyy, cheers mate. That's from the day I was a dinosaur in a teepee.

Edit to clarify that I wasn't actually a dinosaur, I was riding one.

10. Sometimes doug totally holds hits in his mouth, especially in the early episodes

11. I enjoy watching it, haven't seen it in a while though.  His first episode with jeff ross got me hooked.

12. #13 CanIBeShaggy, Nov 19, 2014
    "Fak, fak.. mother mother fuck fuck noise noise noise, smoking weed, smoking weed, doing c*ke, drinking beers, beers, beers, beers, who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts, drinking beers and smoking blunts.."

Attached Files:

13. Lol, did you see the tommy chong episode? Most guests take like 2-3 hits, and tommy was just ripping that motherfucker

14. First episode I saw last week with kassem G as the guest. And are you sure about the 2-3 hit thing? Cuz kassem was straight hoggin the bong, rippin the fuck out of it, lol.

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X6mll8rgDSI