Getting dogs high?

Discussion in 'General' started by dmginc34, Dec 19, 2003.

1. hahhaha dude i just hotboxed my closet with my cat to man he got stoned he ran down stairs and went straight for food and water its funny as hell to get him high

dude they wont smell it on you dog lol

2. I've never intentionally gotten an animal stoned.. except when a dog followed the bowl around and barked if you didn't exhale in his face... but that was his decision

also, once my cat was sleeping in the bathroom being baked out by my friend and I, and we got her (the cat) unintentionally stoned.. she got the muchies. it was hilarious

3. off topic but similar: i sometimes blow smoke into my turtle tank. the tank fills up pretty good and they must like it. i mean its marijuana right? it cant hurt anything. lol.

plus, in some scientific reports i've read, it said that rats on herb were way more chilled out. certainly that applies to turtles as well...

on topic: my friend's dog has glaucoma so its purely for medical reasons if any smoke is blow in the dog's direction. :smoke: i refuse to deny dogs medicine!!

i always blow smoke at animals to share the wealth.

4. All my animals love getting high.

My cat will meow it's head off if i close the door and smoke without her, i let her in and she curls up right next to me, sniffing at the bong

5. this post makes me really really really really really really really fucking want a pet. i have always wanted a pet cat, dog, fucking fish, anything dammit. never had one. i'm gonna have like 50 billion when i get my own apartment lol.

6. Good luck.

95% of aparenments won't let you have anything bigger than a cat. Even that and you're lucky.

7. I've never really been into getting animals high myself,... i just kinda let them wander in and out of the room, well except for my iguana cause he is in the cage, but he only gets the smoke. In a book i have it says weed is toxic to iguanas but i think that is only if they ingest it. he seems to be ok, i smoke in there everyday had him since July,...:shrugs:
    My brother let's one of his dogs chew on stems and sometime s just a small bud but not the other. I am not sure if he likes it or not because he is the kind of dog that just wants to get into everything and never be alone, he is the shit though
    Being high with your pets is the awesome.

8. exhaled weed has no thc in it....u need to blow the animal a shotgun or dont inhale it and just puff and blow in its face...

one of my dogs loves it, the other sneezes and shit but doesnt run away but i feel like im hurting him when he sneezes so i dont do it anymore....but he like to sit on my lap when i toke, i think he enjoys the smell and hes so small im sure he gets some kind of buzz off the contact

9. Exhaled weed smoke has little THC in it compared to a fresh hit...but keep in mind that it takes much less to get an animal high than it does for a human. They have much smaller bodies.

I usually blow hits in dogs' ears, if they like it. My dog always walks away when I fire it up, so I don't try anymore. But, my friend had a dog that would always bother us while we were smoking. We would blow our hits in his ear, and he would walk away, usually stumbling on something, whether it was a garden hose, a brick, or his own 4 paws.

10. this is the most interesting threads i have read. I cant really smoke inside too much and so i never have the op. to get my cat high. I also hasve a pet bird (Green Cheecked Conure) but i think it would be too risky getting him high because he is so tiny and expensive and old. I have a breeding pair of conures that never breed so i was thinking yesterday of some way that I could give them some pot in their food so maybe it would turn them on and theyd have sex but it prolly wouldnt work... theyd prolly just go eat some newspaper even though they have seeds in their bowl (they always do that shit) and then go to sleep, besides it would be too hard to regulate the amount of weed i gave them, might fuck them up pretty bad for a long ass time.