Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Doctor Recommendation Through Telemedicine

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by js838486, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Hi guys, I have been really interested is getting a medical card for quite some time now. Unfortunately, I’m kind of in between doctors and don’t have a new one figured out yet. Plus with COVID going on doctors are less available. Anyways I was just wondering a few things about getting a med card through indirect doctor visits.
    Would a normal physician be able to diagnose a qualifying condition such as anxiety over the phone if I told them symptoms?

Even then would I be able to get a prescription for anxiety meds, and just use the prescription with a weed doctor? All my friend did was show the weed doc his anxiety prescription without ever taking the pills.

I’m just curious because my girlfriend has an app where she can type in everything wrong with her, a doctor gives her a call, and then writes a prescription.

Has anyone else ever tried to do this? And how did it work out for you?

btw I live in PA, I’m not sure if that has an impact on this process too.

• Like Like x 1