getting DMT for the first time tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fatjack4391, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Yeah, so tomorrow I have a chance to get some DMT tomorrow so Im excited to try that for my first time tomorrow.

Its supposed to be 35 for a good dose so...

any tips or any good info any fellow blades can give

2. deep inhale, hold it in as long as possible. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

3. Wait when are you getting it?

4. I should be getting it later today.

So is i cool to use in a normal glass pipe? cause my friends were saying something about how they dont really want to have any resin of it in their pipes or whatever.

5. Hit it from a dry glass piece, and if you can try to get a second hit in. But if not, set the pipe down right away so you dont smash it. Be ready for one hell of a ride.

6. you lucky thing! DMT is sooo special. Im no expert but our pipe has never been used for anything else since dmt or changra (a magical blend of plant matter providing your DMT- much much nicer to smoke!). The smell is someting outta this world - though not as nasty as crack etc. So you may want to invest in your own pipe. I hope you have a beautiful time.

Im sure youve read it all before but be somewhere comfy etc- my first DMT experience was immense. Stunningly beautiful and inspiring but also extremely intense and I went on a much deeper journey than i was expecting. So watch out- DMT can take you unawares and blast you across the cosmos when youre not expecting it.

oh and try some vocalisations/ didjing/ drumming - anything with a vibration... it sends the closed eye visuals completely mental!

say hi to terrence's elves for me ;) I hope you love it!

7. i dont have much to say other then i wish i could get some have have a fuckin ball

8. Yeah I'm exited to be getting it later today.

I dunno how much we're supposed to be getting, the guy only said one "dose" of it costs 35 per person, but I dunno.

Cause I was talking with my friends wanting to try it with me and he doesn't want to smoke it out of one of his many pipes for some reason. Is there any particular reason not to, or is he just being paranoid or something?

I'll also definitely be posting a detailed report of it once it's all said and done (Pending if I can recall most of the trip or not)

9. Well, theres a potential some chrystals could be left on the pipe and when you go and smoke a bowl... well, lets leave it at that.

10. So... how did it go?? :p

'So! You take let us assume a third toke; long and slow. You vaporise and you take it in and in and in... and there is a sound like the crumpling of a plastic bread wrapper or the crackling of flame and a tone. A mmmmmmmmmmmm......

and there is this....... There is a cheer. The gnomes have learned a new way to say hooray.

Terence McKenna (1946-2000)

11. Make your first 2 hits only medium sized then take a 3rd huge one and enjoy hyperspace.