Getting dirty looks for hotboxing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatSesh92, Feb 7, 2013.

1. The people who lived in my house below me last year used to see me hotbox all the time in my car. They'd wave to me. I'd wave back. They didn't care.

2. Hotboxing at my cc's parking lot is the norm... people will walk by, stare and know what's good but they don't care. The only ones who care are the ones who are straight edge ugly mofos who don't get any sunlight other than walking to their next class. Always give zero fucks, it's the way of living dude.

3. You realize that kills your buzz?

4. You should of seen the looks I got when me and my best friend hot boxed it at a hospital carpark by these middle eastern people.

5. I probably would have just given them the fuck off look and gone about my business, no need to do otherwise. Or been a smart-ass and said damn right amen, thank god for that bomb weed.

6. I find that California can sometimes be harsh just like any other state when it comes to bud. I had a buddy that was arrested for DUI cause a cop pulled him over after he saw him hotboxing.

7. #67 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    you realize he can smoke more bud after and you also realize everyone is different..

like me, i enjoy a buzz during whenever

8. #68 Alcorta Coup, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013

Yes, if only the law felt the same way. :smoking: /imagines

9. people sure do need to mind their own business..

10. Yep. Got stopped by the cops the other day. Showed him my card he gave me my weed back and said it smells like a good time lol then let me and my buddy go. Gotta love cali and chill cops.

11. daaaam burnzo

12. It's all about the movie like experience for me, really enjoy that trippy feel. And of course after I go back home I toke up again, just like I am right now. :smoking:

13. I don't get why it's such a big deal. So what if you're smoking weed in your car. Mind your own god damn business people...

14. It's an old thread but relevant so I'll chime in. Most stoners dont get that to people who dont use ganja find it pretty fuckin stanky.

Me? I freaking love the smell of dank and will crack my nug jug to get what I need for my morning doobie and inhale deeply. Then on the exhale let it out through my nose and mouth enjoying every second of it.

The whole time I'm getting the stink eye from my wife and one of those "what the fuck is wrong with you" looks. Weed in general stinks. Dank ganja even more so. Smoking it in a doobie or blasting a couple bowls in your car is going to leave you fuckin stinking to most people.

It is what it is and I try to be responsible about my use. I wash my hands and face before I come in the house and have been chewing gum or maybe hard candy. It's also one of the things most tobacco smokers dont get, they fuckin stink...

It's so easy to remedy. Wash your hands and face real quick and chew gum or use hard candy. Wait a couple minutes and then deal with the public. If there's no harm then there's no foul. If there's no foul then there's no problem.

By the way, sitting in the driver's seat and getting baked can constitute DUI charges so being courteous to others is one way of keeping the police and other officials out of your life and from digging in your ass.

• Like Like x 1