Getting dirty looks for hotboxing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatSesh92, Feb 7, 2013.

1. So you came in a thread just to say something negative and put down the OP..

man get a ---

• Agree Agree x 1

2. *ahem*

deal with it

3. lmao thanks for your concern

4. If not after she finds out, never

5. Odd, most people here are chill with the herb.

6. Cases like these are when you gotta utilize those middle fingers! Be creative and run around her car given' her the bird and after maybe give her the D.

Just an idea...

7. No, cases like these are when zero fooks should be given.

Why even dignify her with a response?

8. Hot boxing in a school parking lot is a good way to go to jail. Get a vape.

9. This.

And did you really think it was so out of the norm to looked at bad for smokin weed still?

Unfortunately that shit ain't leavin for a while my friend

10. jail? maybe if it was an elementary school parking lot lmao. in cali this shits normal

11. funny thread, I was just hotboxing my car outside the gym before hitting the steam room + jacuzzi + sauna. Wow the steam room makes you feel like you're in Indiana Jones or Finding Nemo it's sick shit.

12. I'm sorry but having weed on you on your school property is just the dumbest thing ever..Not trying to put you down or anything OP and no, she didn't have to be a cunt and go *Ahem*, and yeah, i probably would of said something to her but..Regardless, thats just such a bad idea.

I bet if she went *AHEM* she also reported your plate to the cops so i'd be careful as fuck, not sketchy, but careful..I emphasize being careful once more.

13. Its all about them Blunts though Bro.

14. Make sure that next time somebody looks at you funny, you get out of the car, chase them down, tackle them, have sex with your bong, cum in the bong water, smoke it with pleasure and break it on their head. That will show them!
    :bongin:

15. It doesnt work bro trust me :/

16. daaam thats a good idea lol i should do that sometime

its not dumb, im an adult and i can legally possess cannabis. i dont smoke out in the open just in my car

17. So it's not illegal to be high with the keys in the ignition?

18. I always crack a window or the sun roof if I'm parked somewhere other people might see me. I won't hit the bowl with someone looking at me. No need to draw unnecessary attention to myself when what I'm doing is not socially acceptable and is on shaky legal grounds.

You draw less attention to yourself if you're driving while you smoke a bowl rather than parked also.

19. Maybe in like middle/high school but in college they tend to just look the other way since your kind enough to do it in your car and not in the dorms/buildings. If the cops are in really shitty modes then yea you could be in some trouble but most college students box their cars at least where i go.

OP- Shoulda held up the bowl and asked if she wanted a hit and if she mouthed off then get creative with the comeback. I have said some funny shit to girls who have disrespected me before.

20. This.