getting depressed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420tom, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 420tom, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    abcde

2. What did you get grounded for and why did your mom make you skateboard?

3. #3 Nargela, Apr 3, 2011
    Jam Some Wiz Khalifa.. its gonna give u a good nap haha..

• Like Like x 1

4. she found my bong and made me skate to get activity to sleep better, i told them i smoked so i could sleep at night.

5. it's only 20 days bro. You'll get over it. Some people are depressed for their whole lives. Smoke some dank and enjoy the down time.

6. #6 p00nd, Apr 3, 2011
    dude... everybody goes through this atleast once if their parents aren't cool with them smoking, and catch them...
    and if your 18, you should be able to tell your mom that shes completely out of line for grounding you.
    this isnt shit to be depressed about, wait until you have to start living on your own expenses.

get high as fuck on your 20 minute walks bro

7. yeah man when i looked at the title i was gonna be nice and shit. but then i read your post... there are actually depressed people out there, chill out man.

8. how the fuck can i chill out? lol buy doing nothing? no im a pretty social person and have A.D.D so sitting around is not an option neither is ganja

9. Ganja Is not a option :/? If u got A.D.D i believe u can get a medical marijuana card huh? tell ur mom that it helps me calm my self and sleep.. and tell her dont judge it unless u try it.

10. She made you skateboard?

lol, I've never heard of someone being forced to skate :p

11. lmaoooooooooooooo right?!?!?!?!?!

12. Haha how old are you? This is just me and I'm a bit of a trouble maker but on those twenty minute walks I'd hit up some people and get bud. Those twenty minute walks could be boring and depressing or they could be fun and thought producing. Either way just try to make the best of it, read or work out or get better at skating, listen to new music, educate your mom about weed and what it really is. If you don't know that much about weed then do some more research.

13. lol @ an 18+ year old getting grounded and forced to skate.

14. It's a hard life being Ryan Sheckler.

• Like Like x 1
  15. so u can go outside and get online?

kinda grounding is that?

16. haha
    this

17. my parents used to lock me in a room for days at a time(bars on window, steel door). you think you have it rough.........

18. Nigguh makin' me giggle like a fool. Ahaha, cheer up kid, cus' its gonna be alright. Its gonna be alright, its gonna be alriiight.
    Go find some roaches on the floor.
    Smoke a joint that last forever or something... LOL if you got this post.

19. Does anyone else see OP as "abcde"?