getting depressed over a crush

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, May 4, 2012.

1. Yea I agree with what that guy said. ^

2. i know who this library girl is. i plan to show her all the threads you've ever made about her tomorrow when i'm banging her

3. Can't believe people are still falling for this shit guy trolled ICMAG for three years got banned came here for another two and people still fall for it.

4. I kind of believe you and I want to,but I mean fuck....who has that much time on their hands and is that bored to come up with these ridiculous stories?

Idk,I'm on the fence about it.

5. You can believe me or not same stories same not listening to people been trolling for a long time people derived entertainment from it eventually on the other board the same will happen here but there's more users.

6. News just in ...ZiTs don't lower confidence, Zitz at your age means bad diet or bad health, someone in your life has SHiT on you from a great height, and guess what 'they are still shitting on you'...you gotta ask yourself, WHAT the FarrrrrKKK! why are you trolling GC, for advice that would be asked by a 16 year old, .,..at 26 you could be living in your own place ...doing what you want with whoever you want,...to me you are caught between what is expected of you, and what the fuck you wanna do....so please tell us the real reason why you didn't pull this boring conservative librarian ...
    I know they are boring as hell I played with a few a made one my 3rd wife....lol

peace
    "V"

7. first of all i'm not trolling. why would I be making shit up for years? what benefit would I gaiI n?

^ I guess you are right, I can't blame a zit on my lack of confidence but it does make my already lack of confidence even worse.

also I don't think i'm "pathetic" like some people here are saying. I have some social anxiety. sometimes I get so nervous I can't even speak. like if I try and talk i'd probably choke. i'm usually relaxed and cool like at work or even around some girls I like. theres this girl I also like at work and I say hi to her and even chat with her.

I've never gone to the doctor for my social anxiety because I don't want to pop pills for my anxiety. it's not so bad that it's ruining my life. like in my day to day intractions i'm fine. I usually get anxiety around girls I really like or something like public speaking or doing a presentation when I was in university. at parties when I drink I have no problem talking with people.

8. Hotzepopze:

I agree with what you are saying. Two of my friends told em to go up to her and explain to her that i'm nervous and that's why i haven't talked to her. but now that i think about it that is a pretty bad idea. from my own experience even if a girl is interested in you they lose interest in you if they see that you are unconfident or obsessing about them.

about the smiling thing. i'm not sure how well that would work. whenever I see this girl and we make eye contact and I don't approach her she avoids me for a while like she won't come around where I am or won't look my way and like I said she looked pissed off the other day.

what one of my friends told me was that if I go and talk to her all of a sudden now and not explain why I didn't approach her after all this time she will wonder why i'm approachign her now.

what has stopped me from approaching her many times is that she is often with her coworkers or when she looks at me we make eye contact and she looks away really fast or looks down so I felt like she isn't very approachable. maybe she was nervous I don't know.

9. oh and this girl isn't exactly a librarian. she puts books back on shelves.

also i made a thread a while back about how I also bumped into her at the gas station once and didn't say hi. I noticed she was behind me also getting gas and she wasn't looking towards me so I decided not to say hi.

10. she works in a library.

she puts books on shelves.

she's not a librarian. :confused:

11. I don't understand why you have such trouble with women. Didn't you use to make threads on here about having a girlfriend? Haven't you gotten laid before? Maybe you're just not into in girls or something??? :confused_2:

12. Then what's the fuckin problem,man?!

Just play it cool and you're in like sin,homie!

13. Dude, ask her about a book.

Or even better ask if she has a book that she reccomends. Obviously she likes to read, just be like "Hey, obviously you like books at least to some extent, I'm trying to find a book that is similar to (blablabla ectectect) and was wondering if you had any reccomendations. After her answer say something like "Thanks. What was your name? She answers "Kelsey" You say "Nice to meet you Kelsey, I'm yummy(except please use your real name) Hey, I was wondering... would you like to grab a cup of coffee after you get out of here?" (or something similar to that in your own words)

Annnd she'll either say yes. or no. then you can move on accordingly.

14. Yeah ur friends are idiots... women like confidence and you telling her u were so afraid to talk to her for a whole year just makes u seem utterly pathetic.

ANY girl that you happily and confidently smile at will give u a smile back.. if she doesn't then shes just a straight up bitch bro. Who gives a fuck if shes pissed.. still smile.. fucking KILL HER with kindness! Dude your worried about u smiling at her is gonna fuck things up? seriously man come on... thats just pathetic.. don't do this to urself.

GOOD! let her wonder.. let her think somethings wrong with her and she changed it.. woman are stupid and think everything is about them.. she will think something was wrong with her or whatever.. let her wonder wtf ur deal is.. woman dont like the same shit over and over they like random ass shit.. you not talking to her all this time and then walking up to her and being super friendly and smiling and talking to her is gonna make her think ur a nice guy and shes gonna keep wondering the whole time why u havent talked to her yet until just now.. its gonna MAKE HER THINK and thats what u want a woman doing! she will probably even ask u.. but its best to come up with a different excuse just like "Well I never really noticed you" just leave it at that.. she will be so fucking confused since you've been staring at her all this time and haven't said anything.

your reading WAY to far into this shit.. idk man.. u seem to far gone honestly.. not until u work on urself are u gonna get a woman.

I would say go up to this girl and be really nice and friendly and smiling and just talk to her the best u can TOMORROW! just get it the fuck over with cuz im done helping u.. I honestly hope this girl crushes u cuz u need to learn the way u are handling ur life and woman is absolutely horribly wrong at this time.. woman are not that fucking big of a deal man.. stop all this bs and WORK ON URSELF ur so pathetic man its sad.. I hate being cruel but thats what u fucking need.. U need to be beat down so far that u have no where to go but up.. u are fucking pathetic and this girl will NOT like u UNLESS u change urself.

15. to be honest, stop talking about it if your not going to do anything. its pretty boring and pathetic that you just talk about talking to her. idk what your waiting for, or what advice you think your gonna get, but fuck man, the only person you can rely on in this world is yourself...and if you dont belive in yourself enough to talk to this girl, then move on and find someone you havent been stalking for a year.

im sorry i had to be kinda harsh, but you dont seem to be changing anything about what your doing. step it up

16. [quote name='"Jugs"']Holy fuck, at this point just go to a different library and forget about it all because you will never do anything.

Havent you been making threads about this library chick since 2011?[/quote]

This^…Seriously man stop going to this library.she already thinks your a creep and the only reason why she looks " nervous" when you make eye contact is because she's probably creeped out of you always looking at her.you haven't made a move in like years its too late now.now forget about her and find a new place to "study"

17. Dude,you posted pics of yourself in a thread you made...

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/615124-do-girls-find-my-hairstyle-ugly-pics.html

You're not a bad looking dude,maybe a little on the nerdy side,but that's not a big deal some girls are into that.

Maybe try a different style of glasses or something.

But the fact that you made a thread asking if your hair style is ugly,well that just shows how insecure you are,man.Work on that.

You know,I don't think anyone suggested this yet,but maybe you should try online dating,that way you can get to know a girl for a little while before you even meet her.

18. okay today I saw her and I was going to say hi, except right when I looked at her she looked angry and turned her head sideways to avoid looking at me. this is bad obviously lol.

screw it I'm giving up she obviously doesn't want me talking to her. I think she is angry that I keep on looking at her and have never talked to her.

and about going to a different library. I don't care i'm going to keep on going here. i'm just going to avoid looking at her she obviously doesn't like me.

19. I actually go there to study. i don't go to the library to try and pick up girls or to stare at this chick lol.

after today i'm starting to not care anymore. she is obviously not into me or is angry that I didn't approach her so I have zero chance and can forget about it.

and i'm really not a creep or a weirdo, just shy. I think there is a difference.

20. hmm maybe I'll try online dating. I feel a bit young for online dating though. I always thought online dating was for people older (i'm 26). thanks.

I guess i'm not fugly but i'm not that good looking either, I have a big nose and squinty eyes lol. plus i'm pretty scrawny, 5'8 142 pounds. but I could work out and bulk up I guess